Parc Ferme: Off
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Time of Day: Official
AI Driver Level: Expert

Automatic Gears and Racing Line are ALLOWED
Traction Control and ABS are not allowed.
Normal AOR Rules apply.
Please state PSN when signing up.

12/20

Mercedes
@Sneaky24-7Ninja

Ferrari

RedBull
@Peter day

@syluntbob

McLaren
- @Bankai_Bullett
- @DON SILVA

Renault
@Tincan394

Alfa Romeo
@Casper24-F1

@Tactician109

Haas
@Bashful4

ToroRosso

@ELIT3_gam3boy

Racing Point
@Wobbuffet

Williams
@SolidNinjaSnake

Last edited:

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Nov 27, 2016
First time racing in the League Format on this game. Everything seemed to run well from what I could tell! Only had little bits of lag here and there but I think that was down to individual players? As the majority were fine.

Good race but man is ERS terrible! Or at least, please someone else confirm for me that it wasn't just mine that was terrible. Thanks haha. :LOL:
The race was going well until someone spun ahead on Lap 9 which Elite and myself ended up running into, resulting in both of us pitting for a new wing. I chose the one stop strategy while he went for the two stop. He'd have won the strategy battle if he hadn't crashed a lap or two before the end haha. P5 finish from a P2 qualifying, which was a nice surprise I'll add too. =)

Thanks for organising the race @Bankai_Bullett (y)

Tactician109

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 30, 2018
First time racing in the League Format on this game. Everything seemed to run well from what I could tell! Only had little bits of lag here and there but I think that was down to individual players? As the majority were fine.

Good race but man is ERS terrible! Or at least, please someone else confirm for me that it wasn't just mine that was terrible. Thanks haha. :LOL:
The race was going well until someone spun ahead on Lap 9 which Elite and myself ended up running into, resulting in both of us pitting for a new wing. I chose the one stop strategy while he went for the two stop. He'd have won the strategy battle if he hadn't crashed a lap or two before the end haha. P5 finish from a P2 qualifying, which was a nice surprise I'll add too. =)

Thanks for organising the race @Bankai_Bullett (y)
Yeah, the one who spun ahead was me, sorry to everyone who was potentially affected by it.

As for my race, quite happy how it turned out. I had a plan with @Casper24-F1 to run a 1-stop from mediums to hards. Worked out really well. I definitely agree that ERS is incredibly difficult to manage in this game, but I kind of like it that way. I was using a crappy internet connection for this race and I'm pleased to see it was mostly lag-free, maybe a few lag spikes here and there but nothing major.

Thanks for the race everyone

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
That was a good first 50% for me... not so much for my teammate :whistle:

That 1st stint was terrible for pace though. Train much lol
I was mega in the middle sector, but you lot were leaving me for dead on the 2 big straights.
Concluded that I was running too much downforce for the straights, but it evened out over the lap.
Pit early, got my first 5-second... but got a pretty hefty undercut on about 4 people and my pace was decent enough to take the M to L28.
After that... fresh S, plenty of fuel and I was on a charge for fastest lap.
Got fastest lap without trying, then tried and went faster.
Sent it on @ELIT3_gam3boy and then went around the outside of @SolidNinjaSnake in T1 afterwards.

Good race... without the 5-second I'd have had @Sneaky24-7Ninja too for P3. Oh well... next time ;)

ERS is definitely harder to manage... and I love it. Brings a bit more strategy into the race.

Social at Bahrain next Tuesday HERE if you want in.

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Yeah, the one who spun ahead was me, sorry to everyone who was potentially affected by it.

As for my race, quite happy how it turned out. I had a plan with @Casper24-F1 to run a 1-stop from mediums to hards. Worked out really well. I definitely agree that ERS is incredibly difficult to manage in this game, but I kind of like it that way. I was using a crappy internet connection for this race and I'm pleased to see it was mostly lag-free, maybe a few lag spikes here and there but nothing major.

Thanks for the race everyone
You were a bit laggy when I was behind you in the first stint but nothing too major

Bashful4

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Good race, happy to race with familiar names. My setup was the same i had for the F1 2018 but i think the fisics may have changed because the car was very very loose in the front, i put more down force when i pit but wasnt enough. Hard race for me. And the car in the straight of the finish line looks like lost power or something for some laps. Looks like this game had a few things that im not into yet. Hard race but fun.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Firstly thanks for organising @Bankai_Bullett.

Anyway I decided to make a late entry for this, I only did my first laps at Brazil a few hours before and I put together a ok setup - one so that it would help reduce the chances of spinning out.:LOL:

Like a few others it seems that was my first race at this distance online, and my first in a standard AOR format since over 2 years ago.
Had a solid race and passed a couple drivers other then that the last stint became a race to avoid getting lapped which I did, will have to work on my race pace as it just wasn't consistent enough for my liking, but I do think I have decent pace to find once I get properly use to the game and these cars.

With the race and lobby itself, I saw minor lag from a couple drivers on occasions but nothing major that would merit worrying about in my opinion.

Also with potential VSC/SC periods, based on tonight it looks like its will be following on from the last game, two people on separate occasions crashed out at T5 and there cars stayed on the track, I could understand why a VSC/SC period wasn't given for the second one (as there was 2 laps to go), but the first driver who crashed out early in the race you would've expected a minimum VSC in my opinion.