PS4 - Brasil Social - 50% - 3/7/19 @8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Brasil Social - 50% - 3/7/19 @8PM UK

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Set up felt crap. I felt I could have gone quicker in quali. First stint was all about discovering that @Bankai_Bullett and I had decided to drive Flintstone powered cars since we were so slow on the straights. Pitted for mediums in order to get an undercut on the guys ahead but I just couldn't get the tyres switched on. This ended with me binning it and losing my wing. Pitted for hards and eventually crashed which was followed by a rage quit.

It was only my second time on the game but there's a lot of work to be done before the season starts if I hope to be any decent

Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018
Qualified P6 on Mediums which was very disappointing. I invalidated my first lap on Mediums, so I had to do a second run which meant that I didn't have a lot of ERS during that lap. Could've been much better.

The race on the other hand was good. Made my way through the field quickly so I drove in clean air for most of the race. Pace was pretty much the same as @Tactician109, on the Hard stint the gap between us stayed around 9 seconds. Really cool to see that.

Anyway thanks for organizing this event @Bankai_Bullett.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Qualified P6 on Mediums which was very disappointing. I invalidated my first lap on Mediums, so I had to do a second run which meant that I didn't have a lot of ERS during that lap. Could've been much better.

The race on the other hand was good. Made my way through the field quickly so I drove in clean air for most of the race. Pace was pretty much the same as @Tactician109, on the Hard stint the gap between us stayed around 9 seconds. Really cool to see that.

Anyway thanks for organizing this event @Bankai_Bullett.

Yeah uh, next time if you could not take out the brake marker board at the last corner

Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018
Yeah uh, next time if you could not take out the brake marker board at the last corner
Don't really need a brake marker board there tbh. You can basically drive and brake on that kerb, so you get a better exit onto the main straight. Was kinda surprised to see no one using that except me and Tactician haha

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Don't really need a brake marker board there tbh. You can basically drive and brake on that kerb, so you get a better exit onto the main straight. Was kinda surprised to see no one using that except me and Tactician haha
Some of us DO use them. They're reference points for a reason.

Just because you don't, it doesn't mean you can just go and obliterate the boards.
It's rude and frankly, there's no need for it.

• Faff
Reactions: Casper24-F1

Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018
Some of us DO use them. They're reference points for a reason.

Just because you don't, it doesn't mean you can just go and obliterate the boards.
It's rude and frankly, there's no need for it.
I'm surprised you didn't use that kerb as it's the fastest way to take that corner. You can gain about 2 tenths just because you get a better exit. I mean, every Esports driver uses that line so honestly I don't know what you're trying to say mate

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
I'm surprised you didn't use that kerb as it's the fastest way to take that corner. You can gain about 2 tenths just because you get a better exit. I mean, every Esports driver uses that line so honestly I don't know what you're trying to say mate
I'm not trying to say anything.

I'm ACTUALLY saying don't be an asshat by taking out brake marker boards. There us no need for it.

And I don't particularly care if eSports drivers take that line.
The line in question is wrong if it destroys part of the track.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Going off topic just 1 question, I noticed in Casper's vid above from 4:12 - 4:22 (that LSD who had dsc'd earlier) his car driven by the AI didn't ghost on Casper's screen and Casper bumped the AI car.
Is this a permanent feature in this game or can it be changed?
As surely the last thing any of us want is an AI car getting in the way during league races and potentially damaging other drivers front wings.