PC - Brazil Social 50% - 21/07/2019 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Brazil Social 50% - 21/07/2019 8PM UK

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
So there's no spot at Torro Rosso left, you can get a seat for Renault though. Currently it's assigned to @Neil Bywater , but as you were first in replying to this thread, you can take it if you want. Just let me know something via this thread, and I'll give you that seat.

Renault or anything still available please

@Neil Bywater
If the guy here above your post replies back, in confirming that he want's the Renault spot, I'll place you on the reserves list. But I'll currently give you the spot for Renault. So it depends on @Sam Penfold.
If he replies and you're OK with being placed on the reserves list, I'll let you know something at least 10-15 minutes before session start.

Reactions: Neil Bywater

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
So for this upcoming race ladies and gentlemen:
In regards to the first corner, just
1563725776349.png . Don't ruin other people's race and yours in T1, just take it easy.

Also, the lobby will open around 7:45 UK time, with invites to follow right after, just wait patiently. We'll be using F1 Social Lobby 1 on the AOR Discord should anyone want to join during the race.

For last-minute changes in your schedule, just message me on Steam.

Then there only remains for me to say: Good luck!

Sam Penfold

Pro Karter
Nov 28, 2017
So there's no spot at Torro Rosso left, you can get a seat for Renault though. Currently it's assigned to @Neil Bywater , but as you were first in replying to this thread, you can take it if you want. Just let me know something via this thread, and I'll give you that seat.

@Neil Bywater
If the guy here above your post replies back, in confirming that he want's the Renault spot, I'll place you on the reserves list. But I'll currently give you the spot for Renault. So it depends on @Sam Penfold.
If he replies and you're OK with being placed on the reserves list, I'll let you know something at least 10-15 minutes before session start.
Renault is good for me, thanks

Reactions: RebornDestroyer

hyperzz

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 27, 2018
Any car possible or reserve.