F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Nov 15, 2018
Platform + League:
League Coordinator: @MrSascha
Date: 01/12/19
Members Involved: @Hand Solo
Description: Hand Solo just braked out of nowhere on the straight. My front wing got so damaged and I had to change it.
Evidence:

Last edited:

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
@MrSascha, you could of been behind me at any number of points in that race and you would of seen me brake early or late or sometimes correctly....
I couldn't get my braking correct, not helped that i accidentally went into quali not running my normal 100 brake pedal setup which is specific for my temperamental pedals. This was reflected in crashing out in quail without even setting a time. We started in wet weather, which mitigated the brake issues as everyone was driving slower and I was ultra conservative. By the time the racing line dried i was trying to find my braking and finding that i was applying to much or too little throughout the whole race - to be taken to the stewards makes me think you felt i did this intentionally, which royally ****** me off as im always the first to put my hand up when i have done something wrong.

Attachments

MrSascha

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Nov 15, 2018
I understand you, but it's your fault if you don't work your settings correctly. You are a very honest driver. Unfortunately the situation ruined my race a bit because I lost at least 1 place after the pit stop.

forwarded to the stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The Stewards have reviewed the evidence and feel that the early braking was dangerous, but that the car behind could have responded earlier.
@Hand Solo will receive 5 penalty points for dangerous driving. No time penalty will be awarded due to the fact the car behind could have responded earlier.

Closed.
@MrSascha @Hand Solo

Status
Not open for further replies.