Bug Reports | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Bug Reports

FisiFan91

AOR Founder
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
If you find a problem with the site, please let us know here and we will try our best to fix it!

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Well not a bug but I just wanna let you know that you forgot to create the f1 subleague thursday topic in the playstation league :) site is looking great big applause to you guys

Frede

1-time AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Lorrentz;n314 said:
Well not a bug but I just wanna let you know that you forgot to create the f1 subleague thursday topic in the playstation league :) site is looking great big applause to you guys
Without knowing anything, I think it was on purpose :)

Reactions: NGR_EnvoyXtreme

Erti147

Snr S-Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Bought a 3 month £4 premium membership, and I don't know if it automatically takes effect cos my username hasn't went red yet lol, and if it's meant to say I'm a premium member underneath my profile picture.

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Erti147;346 said:
Bought a 3 month £4 premium membership, and I don't know if it automatically takes effect cos my username hasn't went red yet lol, and if it's meant to say I'm a premium member underneath my profile picture.
Manual update on your user I'd say my friend

Frede

1-time AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Lorrentz;n317 said:
That could be :) you were in it right?
Yep, but we moved to RD, as we didn't know what was going to happen. We will end the season there, and then reflect about moving back. But that doesn't mean that we can't take part in the Sunday F1 here :p

aarava

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Signed up and paid for the 1 year premium, got an email to confirm payment was taken, but can't seem to find how to "manually update" it from the user profile settings, and under the user settings "subscription" tab is giving me an option to sign up to premium, so I'm unsure if the site has recognized i've signed up and paid already?! Dunno, I know it's the first hour of the site being proper live so it's probably slow to get going?

Lewis_Tids

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
I tried to create my signature but this error came up when I tried to save it... {"errors":[["unexpected_error","Required argument missing: signature"]]} Dunno, what it means though

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Lewis_Tids;n387 said:
I tried to create my signature but this error came up when I tried to save it... {"errors":[["unexpected_error","Required argument missing: signature"]]} Dunno, what it means though
Hi mate,

Does this happen if you try again? Could you log out and log back in - try again ?

Could you paste your signature in here if it continues so I can try to replicate the error?

Thanks

Techie Guy

Premium Memberships - these will be updated shortly :) There is quite a few coming through, but rest assured you will get your membership :)

aarava

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Admin;n418 said:
Premium Memberships - these will be updated shortly :) There is quite a few coming through, but rest assured you will get your membership :)
Awesome, thanks for the clarification! :)

Lewis_Tids

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Admin;n418 said:
Hi mate, Does this happen if you try again? Could you log out and log back in - try again ? Could you paste your signature in here if it continues so I can try to replicate the error?
I've tried logging off then back in and the problem persists and it happens If i try again. Here's what i was trying to have as my signature: | Xbox F6 driver | | ARL Record- 2 races- 0 pts |

Damo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I tried to donate but got an error message at the end so I'm not sure if it went through ;)

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Lewis - go into your User settings and click "Show Signature"

I have set it in the back end so should work?

F1Scotgolf

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
[h=5]Could a moderator look into this for this chap please.[/h] Javier Perez
Have some problemas when I want to register. I signed up with my name as I raced on the old web, received an email to confirm my registration but at the time to log in, always appear the same message, password or username incorrect, try 15 minutes later or something like that. Can anyone help me or someone know why this happens? Thanks and great work guys!

User name is :Javier PerezNERVO_Rampage15

Reactions: Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
ACR F1 SCOTSMAN;n459 said:
[h=5]Could a moderator look into this for this chap please.[/h] Javier Perez
Have some problemas when I want to register. I signed up with my name as I raced on the old web, received an email to confirm my registration but at the time to log in, always appear the same message, password or username incorrect, try 15 minutes later or something like that. Can anyone help me or someone know why this happens? Thanks and great work guys!

User name is :Javier PerezNERVO_Rampage15

Cheers ACR - This has been sorted :)

Much appreciated kind sir!

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I know Dan is looking at integrating Tapatalk which seems to work fine on iPhone, I've also just noticed on the Android version the times being listed are 6hrs behind. Sever location by chance?

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
when trying to change someones permissions to cod it says there has been an error and to try later, this notice comes up in the box that shows the website when in vbulletin???

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Noticed an issue with the size of peoples Signatures, seems that theres a couple which are huge meaning that most of the page is taken up by them. needs some kind of limit of image size and character amount.