Bug Reports | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Bug Reports

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

areqq

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 22, 2016
Hi! I have problem with staying logged in on forum. When I close Chrome, I should log-on again. Tried to clear cookies and browsing data but no effect. Any hints?

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Hi! I have problem with staying logged in on forum. When I close Chrome, I should log-on again. Tried to clear cookies and browsing data but no effect. Any hints?
You sure you have the option "stay logged in" on?

VSR_NICK-NITRO

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Benn having the same issue but only on my phone, tablet and laptop work ok.

poisike78

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Works on my phone. Maybe try clearing Chrome cache and data if nothing else helps.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I’m hoping it’s a bug but could anyone tell why the IP address from my phone is banned? :eek:
There are two ip-addresses which you have used who are on the spam list.
Think you use your mobile provider when you got the warning? They share the ip-adresses with all users.
You could try to turn off mobile networking and then after an minute turn it on. Most of the time you will get an new ip-address from you mobile provider.

Reactions: washy03

Dan Hawkins

AOR Founder & Director
Staff member
AOR Admin
Aug 18, 2014
There are 3 like options. I think 1 of them should be removed.
Yeah it's because previously we used an addon for reactions. Where as the updated software has it's own reactions.

We'll get that sorted as we update the style :)

Reactions: Harinioarg

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Dan Hawkins is it possible that we get something like the v4.5 layout for the forums?
Much quicker to navigate to your destination :) (sorry I know it is not an bug)

Last edited:

Harinioarg

PS4 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 25, 2018
@Dan Hawkins When you go to a profile on the reactions tab, the "reaction given received" text is shown 3 times

FATPENGUIN96

Pro Karter
Dec 29, 2014
@Dan Hawkins On an Android device when I click on the search button as soon as the on-screen keyboard appears it then disappears again. I tried on my desktop and resized to the same aspect ratio as my phone and it works as intended,bug free. If other Android users have the same issue then you might have a bug there. To get around it on my phone I had to hold my finger down on the search icon (right click functionality) and then select open in a new tab, this would open the search page instead and could operate as normal from there