Bug Reports

The Genius

Moderator & 1-time AOR XB1 GP2 Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
@Dan Hawkins not sure if this has been brought up before but I can’t rate post on my phone except the like option. On iphone.

The Genius

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Did you try holding your finger on the gray thumbs up?
Yes but I can't click them afterwards. I get the options pop up though.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I got this on my Android phone. Long press on the grey thumbs up and I can click on them.

The Genius

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Did you used the iPhone browser (Safari?) or Chrome? I did use Chrome, you can download it from the app store.
Neither safari or Chrome works.

Dan Hawkins

AOR Founder & Director
Staff member
AOR Admin
Aug 18, 2014
@Dan Hawkins I can't enable push notifications in Edge 75 (Chromium based).
Why are you using this awful browser software?

I think it's a XenForo thing tbh mate. I'm sure it was only Chrome or Firefox. Means it's time to step up from those shoddy browsers. Will check and confirm tomorrow

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Dan Hawkins did you do an update to the forum today?
All the like, sad, worried, happy icons are missing.

Sam_F1Racer

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
Idk why but when I do my social races thread it tagging people 50% of the time this week it didnt so I got less driver who will race than the last one where everyone did and we were almost a full grid... Does anyone know why people are not getting a notification everytime when I tag please? Here I will tag to test: @FisiFan91 did you received and alert?

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Idk why but when I do my social races thread it tagging people 50% of the time this week it didnt so I got less driver who will race than the last one where everyone did and we were almost a full grid... Does anyone know why people are not getting a notification everytime when I tag please? Here I will tag to test: @FisiFan91 did you received and alert?
Hey, I got your alert yeah.

It could maybe be that you are tagging too many people in the same post, and therefore it doesn't go through. You should try to tag a bit less people at once and see if that makes a difference. It's weird though because in the settings, premium members should have unlimited 'mention alerts' per post, so I don't really know what the problem is. It would have to be something for @Dan Hawkins to look into.

Sam_F1Racer

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hey, I got your alert yeah.

It could maybe be that you are tagging too many people in the same post, and therefore it doesn't go through. You should try to tag a bit less people at once and see if that makes a difference. It's weird though because in the settings, premium members should have unlimited 'mention alerts' per post, so I don't really know what the problem is. It would have to be something for @Dan Hawkins to look into.
Ok thank you and yes Idk its maybe a premium member glitch or incorrect settings?

Sam_F1Racer

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
The only setting I know about regarding this is set to 'unlimited', so might be some kind of glitch
Ah okay. I guess if Dan founds out something I will tag more people but for now I'l be less tagging to make sure that there will be no glitchs. Thank you again! :)

Reactions: FisiFan91