Bug Reports | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Bug Reports

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
I seem to have problem with receiving notification as a member of the PC F1 Stewards group. I was wondering why there weren't too many inquiries for a week and it turns out I didn't get notifications about them :LOL:

n0body_

GP2 1st Driver
Jun 19, 2017
You getting this quote alert?
Nope. I get notifications from mods & stuff whenever i'm tagged, but never for stuff like quotes or anyone below super mod (I haven't tried anything else lower in the staff team because stevie has been pinging me in the iR chats.

I have just changed settings to get alerts for things, for some reason the site had turned everything off. Thats either me being stupid and not realising or the site screwing up and I cant decide which

Last edited:

ClassicDelta

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Tonight in the 50% social race I hosted on f1 2019 in Australia, people who started outside the top 10 were given different tyres to what they selected in the strategy. I selected hard and was given mediums and I believe others who choose mediums were given softs. I used almost all the same rules as AOR has except damage was off and parc ferme was off.
I think another social is being hosted so will see if it happens again or if other reports of the same thing happening come in, but it's quite a big bug considering were about to go league racing.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Tonight in the 50% social race I hosted on f1 2019 in Australia, people who started outside the top 10 were given different tyres to what they selected in the strategy. I selected hard and was given mediums and I believe others who choose mediums were given softs. I used almost all the same rules as AOR has except damage was off and parc ferme was off.
I think another social is being hosted so will see if it happens again or if other reports of the same thing happening come in, but it's quite a big bug considering were about to go league racing.
Which platform?

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
I am not sure if this has been addressed, but it seems the Discord link does not work. All it does is reload the page.
Thanks for letting us know, in the mean time you can use the following link:

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
Hi guys
Is there a way to add the forum in tapatalk? I cannot seem to find it.