Bug Reports

HaiCo

Super Mod & PC F1 / ACC League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
i can no longer remove the quote marker 'slicker' when creating a new thread (by quoting an old post) - this creates all sorts of problems when creating a league or a social event, basically doubling the work required to make the thread by 'copy and paste'
Once you pasted the quoted message, select all of your post (Ctrl+A) and then click the quote icon (2 images on the right of the smilies above the post).

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
a number of guys are unable to see the formation/acceleration pics in this thread - any ideas that i haven't suggested in the thread, please?

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
a number of guys are unable to see the formation/acceleration pics in this thread - any ideas that i haven't suggested in the thread, please?

You copied this thread from the template in the coordinators section? Then the images are pointing to the coordinators section and users don't have access to it.
You can 1. link from imgur.com or 2. remove the pictures from the public thread and re-upload.

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
You copied this thread from the template in the coordinators section? Then the images are pointing to the coordinators section and users don't have access to it.
You can 1. link from imgur.com or 2. remove the pictures from the public thread and re-upload.
i think i already did that, because i had a 'view attachment' link -but i've tried it again - just waiting for someone to tell me if it's ok now...

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
trying to upload a photo to a forum post - keep getting this message:-

"the upload failed because the temporary directory was missing. the site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded"

:oops:

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Premium Member
Shop link is broken. Get the following error:

503​

Service Unavailable​

The server is temporarily busy, try again later!