Can we have this? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Can we have this?

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
I know you are working on the Endurance league @Def but could we have this up until then please as these cars are so fun.And why can we not have an XB1 prefix only PS4 in the XB1 section?

Last edited:

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
I know you are working on the Endurance league @Def but could we have this up until then please as these cars are so fun.
I need to check few things before confirming anything. I’ll come back to you this weekend.

Other than that..
If you’re reading this and interested in a Ginetta Junior league on Xbox, state your Gamertag below.

Reactions: SmokingPuppy841

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
SmokingPuppy841
I,m saying right now I know the rules,use either manual or automatic gears,are really slow,have 17ms Ping,won't be able to make most the rounds and will be driving the #57 PAIS Motorsport Livery unless anyone gets there first.

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
SmokingPuppy841
I,m saying right now I know the rules,use either manual or automatic gears,are really slow,have 17ms Ping,won't be able to make most the rounds and will be driving the #57 PAIS Motorsport Livery unless anyone gets there first.
You’ll still have to post it again in a sign up thread if this league happens.

o Coxon o

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2016
I'd be interested in this depending on when it takes place I wonna get into some more project cars & this is the only car I know how to drive so far :smuggrin: gamertag: o Coxon o

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Just a few more :)

Dom

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 28, 2016
Same as most others, I'd be interested provided that the day and time is right for me ( i can move stuff around and am pretty flexible).

My gamertag is Dom Herring