PC - *CANCELLED*AOR IMSA Lights Endurance S1 - AOR Pilot Challenge - Texas Motor Speedway Road Course | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC *CANCELLED*AOR IMSA Lights Endurance S1 - AOR Pilot Challenge - Texas Motor Speedway Road Course

Logan

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 13, 2018
Event Information:
Date: 14.03.19
Lobby opens: 20:00(PM) (UK time)
Event starts: 20:15(PM) (UK time)
Event format:
● Qualifying:
NONE
● Race 1A: 30 minutes (GT4 only) - Reverse Championship order
● Race 1B: 30 minutes (LMP3 only) - Reverse Championship order
● Race 2: 60 minutes (Both classes) - Race 1 finishing order
Weather Conditions: Light Cloud for all races

The format of this event is different than the season's format. Please read the race procedure below!

This is not for season points! Just an extra round to wrap up the season.

Please notify if you would like to participate.

In-game time-of-day information:
● Race time:
09/03/19 - 14:00(PM) - Light Cloud
● Time Progression: x1
● Weather progression: Sync to Race

RACE PROCEDURE:
Races 1A and 1B will occur at the same time in different lobbies. The top 16 drivers from each class, (more if needed to fill the grid to 32 total), will then advance to the second race.

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Driver list for Race:
LMP3 (14):

@Flaming Parrot
@Minesco2
@D.Brezancic
@Beau
@J Peaches
@IntergalacticGentleman
@Smolda
@Scott Burnett
@Ruddybird
@Logan
@Martinez Maxime
@Andrew Harper
@GTS - Jeremy
@aidtheace

GT4 (12):
@TicklishPicklewickle
@BrakeCheck101
@AndrexUK
@Col.McCoy
@GTS - Pushdum
@Nila
@Milogamer1986
@OTL DAVEALEX4
@GTS - Carlito
@ScottV
@F4H MaR4uDer
@BMW /// M-Power

Reserves for this series will be handled so that reserves will replace the drivers in their class only, i.e if the main GT4 class has a spot, a GT4 driver will be taken before an LMP3 driver. The remaining slots after each class is filled to its main capacity will be taken in order of the sign-up list. We are also hoping to create a sort-of second tier where any reserves not accepted into the main will still be able to race each round.

Reserves:
  1. @Pirate
  2. @InFeRno
  3. @aaren
  4. @dakuza
  5. @XzweN
  6. @GTS - Nahli
  7. @RT93 Clown 93
  8. @monjessenstein
  9. @GTS-Oliv
  10. @Reymps
  11. @GTS - Kimaille
  12. @Rascal
  13. @EIPayton1331
  14. @I_Barclaycard
  15. @MonkeyMadness
  16. @Doogle_Gamer84
  17. @atlasgehirn424
  18. @Twyst3r
  19. @Loon
LMP3:
Reserve List
  1. @Pirate (Reserve by choice)
  2. @InFeRno
  3. @aaren
  4. @RT93 Clown 93
  5. @monjessenstein
  6. @GTS-Oliv
  7. @Reymps
  8. @GTS - Kimaille
  9. @Rascal
  10. @EIPayton1331
  11. @I_Barclaycard
  12. @Twyst3r
  13. @Loon
GT4:
  1. @dakuza (reserve by choice)
  2. @XzweN
  3. @GTS - Nahli
  4. @Doogle_Gamer84
  5. @MonkeyMadness (No class selected, so putting is GT4) ???
  6. @atlasgehirn424
Reserves are expected to inform via the Main Thread if they will be a no-show for each race. Most tracks allow for 32 drivers so at least 6 reserves will be taken each week. The reserves will be rotated based on attendance and participation for each race. Note that just because you are listed as a reserve, you are not necessarily going to miss every race during the season, we hope to give every driver the opportunity to race. However it is up to you as a reserve to make sure that you get that opportunity, by showing for each race in discord and informing the coordinators when you will not be able to make a race. No-show, no inform will affect your placement in the reserves list.

All Reserves should have a spot in at least one of the races!

Confirmed No Shows:

Last edited:

Logan

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 13, 2018
Doesn't really matter. Think I forgot to fix that back at Long Beach, so its been that way for a while....:LOL:. Guess I should fix it now......

Reactions: SmokingPuppy841

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
This sounds like great fun but I can't confirm whether I can race or not until tommorow as I will only know by then if I'm working evenings next week :p