PC - ***CANCELLED*** Formula Renault 3.5 - Social Practice Race - Laguna Seca - July 19 20:00 BST | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ***CANCELLED*** Formula Renault 3.5 - Social Practice Race - Laguna Seca - July 19 20:00 BST

ATOMiK029

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2020

ROUND 5 - Laguna Seca

*** CANCELLED ***

Event Information:
Date: Sunday July 19 2020
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8.00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Sprint race: 16 laps race with a standing start.
- Main race: 33 laps (1 formation lap + 32 race laps)
PC: Starting order top 16 reversed from sprint race and all remaining drivers from P17 downwards in combination with the manual AOR Rolling Start.

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:

Clear
- Sprint race:

Clear
- Main race:

Clear

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 27/09/2020 12:00
- Sprint race time: 27/09/2020 13:00
- Main race time: 27/09/2020 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Starting order main race:
Normally we all start in the position we have qualified in. But since we have a starting order that is based on the top half from the the sprint race, we need to place ourselves correctly during the formation lap. When the lights go out, everybody starts to move slowly around 10mph (16kph). Remember to stay as far to the left or right on the track to make it easier for cars to pass. Remember your starting position (obviously) but also who is in the position right in front of you.
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Last edited:

ATOMiK029

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2020
This practice race will be at the standard time of 8pm BST / 9pm CEST, as opposed to the other ones which have been a little bit earlier. (y)

ATOMiK029

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, due to lack of sign-ups, I am going to cancel this event.
I will try and host a practice lobby on Monday afternoon / evening using the quali and/or main race conditions if anyone wishes to join that.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

ATOMiK029

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2020
I wouldn't mind signing up last minute? If that makes a difference? :)
Thanks for your interest, but sadly it's not going to make much difference. With you onboard, that would mean a total of 5 people, which still isn't really enough.

Thanks anyway though :)

• Agree
Reactions: Luke_BE

Happyal27

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 4 Champion
Feb 24, 2018
I was just looking for this thread, the driver alerts didn't work.

Shame it's cancelled, I was still 50/50 if I could make it but I was going to try.

Reactions: ATOMiK029