- Jan 15, 2014
Welcome to the first season of Apex Online Racing's Rocket League Championship!
This event will be open to both the PC and PS4 players which will bring cross platform gaming with bragging rights available. The event is simple it's a Champions League style event with pool matches, followed by knockouts etc, etc.
Here is an overview of the Championship and what we expect:
- 2 teams - 3v3
- 5 Minutes per Game/Rounds + Overtime if required
- 3 Games/Rounds per Match
- 1 Point per game won (Max of 3 points per match)
- 0 Points for loss
- Disconnection or failure to show results in the opposing team getting all 3 points
- Matches will take place through the create private game, where you will all join with a secure password made by MOD's on the Wednesday before matches.
- Matches will be played on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Matches can be played anytime from 12AM till 9PM Thursdays, Fridays and Saturday's (per agreement from both teams)
- If no agreement in place by 6PM, default match time of 8PM takes effect and teams must start.
A team can forfeit a match if they are unable to assemble the required 2 players needed to start the game. The forfeiting team will not be punished for being unable to field a team and the the opponent will pick up a 3-0 win but no goals, assists or saves will be given.
Teams who constantly leave games, due to losing will have their place in the League reviewed. We are here for fun and it's technically only possible for 1 of the 12 teams to go undefeated, so almost everyone will experience defeat.
- Teamspeak is mandatory for all PC players!
- No abuse will be allowed in game chat, minus points given per incident (discretion of stewards)
- Rocket League rules apply during Matches
- 2V3 can take place if no reserve player has been selected, although 3V1 cannot take place.
- Teams must upload screenshots of the results by Sunday 9pm GMT or no goals, assists, saves or MVPS will count and only the scoreline will be accepted.
- Once the teams have been filled, any additional players join the reserves.
- The reservists are able to play for any team at any time as long as they are chosen before the Day of the Match, e.g Wednesday or Friday.
- Reserves can take place of a player who drops from league, this will be the Captains decision but irreversible once done.
- Captains can only accept the reserve next on list as a replacement.
- Reserves for individual matches must be chosen from the signed reserves on the forums.
- Reserves are not allowed to Spectate the match, the extra 2 slots are for streamers(if available)
- Reserves are NOT Substitutes, you can't switch players mid match unless of a technical issue, I.E Disconnections or No Shows
- Once a Player has been replaced, the Reserve will finish the match even if the original player is able to play again.
Last edited by a moderator: