tableclan

Pro Karter
Apr 15, 2019
Platform + League: PS4 F3
League Coordinator: @99Pipmatt
Date: 10/112019
Members Involved: Me and @Marko Krizman
Description:
Going into turn 6 on lap 1 of the German Gp, I wanted to make a move down the inside of turn 6 but Marko decided do defend the position to late and he broke my front wing when we started to brake. On the the broadcast it looks way dirtier than from my onboard camera but it was a dangerous move anyway.
Evidence: From 00:25 onwards (My onboard camera)
From 27:24 onwards (Broadcast)

Marko Krizman

Pro Karter
Dec 1, 2017
i moved to the right side before i brake, i think i leave you enogh space on the right side. I'm sure it's not funny if you lose your Frontwing in Lap 1, sorry for this, but i think you have to wait for the overtake and be care in this moment.

tableclan

Pro Karter
Apr 15, 2019
i moved to the right side before i brake, i think i leave you enogh space on the right side. I'm sure it's not funny if you lose your Frontwing in Lap 1, sorry for this, but i think you have to wait for the overtake and be care in this moment.
You obviously gave me space, but I think you moved too late and it's dangerous. I think these things happen but I had to report to the stewards in order to see the actions (probably a reprimand at maximum).

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have discussed the incident and feel that this is moving under braking. @Marko Krizman will receive a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision. In the braking zone, you must brake in a straight line, as any lateral movement is almost impossible for the following car to avoid.

@tableclan @99Pipmatt

Status
Not open for further replies.