XB1 - China F6 lap2 incident | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 China F6 lap2 incident

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
Hi, this did not tag me in. That was a great cut back move you did on me but with regard to the incident, I was on you inside and you turned in a bit and contact was made with my front wheel. At the time I didn't think it was my fault and couldn't look back at it as I forgot to record the race. But I am Sorry you went off and lost a few places and I don't have footage, unfortunately. Maybe someone behind me has footage of it?

Last edited:

Lenny De Jong

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2019
No problem bud but i expected at least some apology. Hey it wasn't so bad, just racing ! I imagined your perspective too but i watched the clip few times before posting it... and you can see my driving line was almost outside the track just to give you enough room and keep the fight on. No hard feelings and congrats for tonight, you were faster then me for sure considering our strategies !

Reactions: Anon4

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
Thank you mate and good luck in the next race, hope we can can battle and race hard again and there not be any contact next time.

Reactions: Lenny De Jong

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Closed as requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.