XB1 - China GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 China GP

Which Race Re-Run Option?

• Run the race on July 16th which is noted as a break week

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • We can move China to the end of the calendar and run the calendar a week longer

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • We can move China to the week of Brazil and push Brazil a week back so that the finale is Brazil

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • I can not attend any of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
An explanation to what happened;

Safety car came out, all was fine under SC. When SC came in all drivers was still under Full Course Yellow, i was the only driver able to overtake.

It was unfair to keep racing when i was the only driver being able to overtake. I will talk to the AOR team about the formalities to rerun the race

Reactions: Maddog40

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
We have 3 options with this race now,

We can either;

1. Run the race on July 16th which is noted as a break week
2. We can move China to the end of the calendar and run the calendar a week longer
3. We can move China to the week of Brazil and push Brazil a week back so that the finale is Brazil

There will be a poll above to give your vote on it, this is all my decision. I made the decision to call the race off but i need to know when is best to re-run the race.

UndercutF1

Formula 3 1st Driver
Apr 4, 2017
Just a suggestion that if everyone in the race today can't make the possible rescheduled one, it shouldn't go ahead as that would be extremely unfair
[DOUBLEPOST=1494190123][/DOUBLEPOST]
We have 3 options with this race now,

We can either;

1. Run the race on July 16th which is noted as a break week
2. We can move China to the end of the calendar and run the calendar a week longer
3. We can move China to the week of Brazil and push Brazil a week back so that the finale is Brazil

There will be a poll above to give your vote on it, this is all my decision. I made the decision to call the race off but i need to know when is best to re-run the race.
ALSO do we need to run the race or should call it off be a 4th option

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
I want to rerun it if we can, I know a lot of people were looking forward to it.

UndercutF1

Formula 3 1st Driver
Apr 4, 2017
I want to rerun it if we can, I know a lot of people were looking forward to it.
IK but just unsure whether if one person can't make it it would be unfair on them as they signed up for the calendar on the sign ups

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
IK but just unsure whether if one person can't make it it would be unfair on them as they signed up for the calendar on the sign ups
I get your point, but i dont feel we can knock a race off the calendar

UndercutF1

Formula 3 1st Driver
Apr 4, 2017
IS China's going to be the penultimate race then or are we still gonna wait for more people to respond

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
IS China's going to be the penultimate race then or are we still gonna wait for more people to respond
Looks like it will be the penultimate race. I will double check with people above me and see what they say

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Okay, so the results have been overthrown by the admins. The Chinese GP will be the Final race of the calendar. Our calendar will now finish August 20th. This decision is final as decided by the Admins based on the result of you being willing to push Brazil back meaning you could race on the 20th of August. If anybody has a major issue about this they can PM me.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.