PS4 - Christmas Cup Round 2 - Spa 23/12 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Christmas Cup Round 2 - Spa 23/12

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
Last incident you talking about. You put your left wheel on the grass so that's your fault, I believe there was enough room. But yeah ask @nezehran for an explanation
you just can not see. overtake you and everything is ok. I try to pass I make the impossible to resist. but really? guys really I'm wrong?

InFinityzzHD

PS4 Triple Crown 2018 Indy 500 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
you just can not see. overtake you and everything is ok. I try to pass I make the impossible to resist. but really? guys really I'm wrong?
I don't say that what he did to you was right did I? I was completely along side him. Nothing he could have done there.. But again ask him for an explanation like I said 5 times already, I can't read people's minds.

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
I don't say that what he did to you was right did I? I was completely along side him. Nothing he could have done there.. But again ask him for an explanation like I said 5 times already, I can't read people's minds.
I do not care. there should be no facilitation between pilots, it is something that annoys me a lot. I can also be wrong but it is clear that with you has had respect for me.

InFinityzzHD

Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
I do not care. there should be no facilitation between pilots, it is something that annoys me a lot. I can also be wrong but it is clear that with you has had respect for me.
Please ask him, I can't give you anymore explanation than I did, sorry

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
Please ask him, I can't give you anymore explanation than I did, sorry
I do not ask for anything. It's over here. but I say it in front of everyone even at the cost of being banned if the same thing happens on Saturday night, I will throw myself out of it is a promise. now bye

InFinityzzHD

Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
I do not ask for anything. It's over here. but I say it in front of everyone even at the cost of being banned if the same thing happens on Saturday night, I will throw myself out of it is a promise. now bye
I don't have anything to hide for everyone here, cuz I did nothing wrong tonight, what happened on Saturday I don't know, I wasn't there.

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
[QUOTE = "InFinityzzHD, post: 479625, membro: 24685"] Non ho nulla da nascondere per tutti qui, perché non ho fatto niente di sbagliato stasera, quello che è successo sabato non lo so, non ero lì. [/CITAZIONE]

accadrà sabato. traduttore di merda.

JRGamezDE

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 21, 2015
Please get your head free before commenting and arguing on the forum. When I'm upset after a race I usually go for a quick run and I can really recommend it to you. League racing should be done for fun and gives us the possibility to race without having to pay stupid amounds of money etc. I know that sometimes you feel like you just encounterd Pastor Maldonado himself what gets you rather mad, that's totally understandable. But with arguing like mad men you won't solve anything. Please keep that in mind before starting such arguments. Looking forward to the showdown with you guys :)