PS4 - Christmas Cup Round 2 - Spa 23/12 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Christmas Cup Round 2 - Spa 23/12

nezehran

F1 Test Driver
Oct 2, 2017
1. You are on the grass and that is track limits
2. I’m in the middle of the road and
My forcefeedback glitched a bit so I weaved a bit, but still you don’t have your car past main.
3. your on the grass during breaking and turns into
Me.

Let’s ask @AOR Davidben how he thinks of your
Driving and how many times you hit him

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
I'd like to know what kind of breed you saw to tell me that I hit David, that I did not even see him except to overtake him. and anyway he did not tell me anything, so maybe he too knows he has exaggerated in some action you say?

nezehran

F1 Test Driver
Oct 2, 2017
I'd like to know what kind of breed you saw to tell me that I hit David, that I did not even see him except to overtake him. and anyway he did not tell me anything, so maybe he too knows he has exaggerated in some action you say?
Still I stand my ground on my defending. It’s hard but nothing wrong and you use outside of track limits to try to overtake.

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
instead of firing meatballs look at my departure and that I was forced to do that way. your extreme defense you did it only with me making me a cap deliberately. do I go out of the track limit? when? when I'm wrong braking and to avoid taking you from behind I decide to cut? mmmh also infinity did the same thing I did not tell him you cut to overtake me! use a bit of consistency there is the video that speaks clearly of your improper defense. now let's finish it here so much does not change the result but I repeat if I see that you favor each other I bang you out on purpose.

nezehran

F1 Test Driver
Oct 2, 2017
instead of firing meatballs look at my departure and that I was forced to do that way. your extreme defense you did it only with me making me a cap deliberately. do I go out of the track limit? when? when I'm wrong braking and to avoid taking you from behind I decide to cut? mmmh also infinity did the same thing I did not tell him you cut to overtake me! use a bit of consistency there is the video that speaks clearly of your improper defense.

now let's finish it here so much does not change the result but I repeat if I see that you favor each other I bang you out on purpose.
@DON SILVA just Want to point out what he said and that i think thats not okay. IF i dont let him pass Nice and Easy hes gonna run me of track.

Reactions: iej76

nezehran

F1 Test Driver
Oct 2, 2017
instead of firing meatballs look at my departure and that I was forced to do that way. your extreme defense you did it only with me making me a cap deliberately. do I go out of the track limit? when? when I'm wrong braking and to avoid taking you from behind I decide to cut? mmmh also infinity did the same thing I did not tell him you cut to overtake me! use a bit of consistency there is the video that speaks clearly of your improper defense. now let's finish it here so much does not change the result but I repeat if I see that you favor each other I bang you out on purpose.
@InFinityzzHD

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
Right, @advanceapple @nezehran and anyone else. That’s enough of this now, this conversation is not constructive or going anyhwere. Everyone has said their peice, now it’s time to move on.

In future if you have an issue with someone’s driving, the there is a stewards panel where you can submit a video and have it looked at officially.

I’m hoping any threat of contact is just the way it’s come out worded through the translator @advanceapple uses. Any proven deliberate contact is a one way ticket out of AOR permanently.

Reactions: JRGamezDE

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
Right, @advanceapple @nezehran and anyone else. That’s enough of this now, this conversation is not constructive or going anyhwere. Everyone has said their peice, now it’s time to move on.

In future if you have an issue with someone’s driving, the there is a stewards panel where you can submit a video and have it looked at officially.

I’m hoping any threat of contact is just the way it’s come out worded through the translator @advanceapple uses. Any proven deliberate contact is a one way ticket out of AOR permanently.
I do not have to ruin the race by someone who does what he wants on the track. that changed approach. I like being here respect than in Italy. but you can not do what you want. and it's not the first time he does it. even on trial he made the same moves by throwing me out, so he has it for vice. for me, discussion is closed but does not occur from now on again.