XB1 - Cindery | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Cindery

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxASHxX

S18 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Jul 3, 2019
Platform and League: xb1 al1
League coordinator: @Germo
Date: 19/01/20
Members involved: @CinderySiren4
Description: Cindery went for a very bold and ambitious move into T1 which I wasn’t expecting and forced me off wide a little bit. Then going into the essis I felt he squeezed me and forced me to DNF. He didn’t leave me enough room. I was a whole pit stop ahead at this point so I wasn’t quite sure what he was doing

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Moved to the stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and comments put forward and we have decided that No Further Action will be taken for the minor contact at the first corner which we believe was fair and no one was majorly hindered. @CinderySiren4 was close enough to make the move and was alongside for long enough to warrant more space.

But when @CinderySiren4 and @XxASHxX were approaching the S section @XxASHxX unnecessary squeezes and continuously bumps into @CinderySiren4 giving him wing damage and gives no room to @CinderySiren4 on the first corner of the S section which causes @XxASHxX to spin. So we have decided that @XxASHxX will be given 5 penalty points and a 5 second time penalty to be added to their overall race time for the US Grand Prix for a Minor Avoidable Collision.

Closed. @Germo @XxASHxX @CinderySiren4

Status
Not open for further replies.