Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Up to 2000cc

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Maddog40

Assist 2 Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Rally Banner.png

Welcome to the second round of the DiRT 4 Rally League Season 2, in the Classic Championship!

Stage Information:
Date/Time Start: 16/04/18 00:00 GMT
Date/Time End: 22/04/18 23:30 GMT

Important Links:
Calendar
League Information
League Rules

A Results thread will be up shortly

mirk

AOR DiRT 4 Reigning World Rally Champion
Sep 2, 2017
@Maddog40 looks like you forgot the powerstage points for last weeks event for classic cars, or have i missed something ?

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
@Maddog40 looks like you forgot the powerstage points for last weeks event for classic cars, or have i missed something ?
Thanks for pointing that out, I must've missed it along with many many times I had to note down.

Reactions: mirk

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
This is probably my worst rally, Also can i change my car because the renault for me is impossible for me to drive!?

Nat Strode

Junior Karter
Jul 1, 2017
Felt pretty good, ran into a snowbank hard in stage 4 i think it was and got a puncture which i had to change. Did much better than I thought i would, having fun with this league and I hope it sticks around! wish more people were interested in rally :(

EpilepticToast

2-Time Reigning DiRT League Champion
Dec 11, 2016
Just finished my run, pleasantly surprised to be provisional P1 after a far from perfect rally. My pedals broke halfway through the event so I had to switch to my backup crap ones to make the finish with a working accelerator :facepalm:. Luckily I still managed to hold off aliens @mirk and @izamusing in the final event time somehow. Guessing those guys had some major car/game issues on a couple stages for that. Unfortunately I screwed up on the power stage though so I didn't get a top time there but still quite happy with that result for now.
I didn't go with the Renault this season because I find it to be one of the most undriveable cars on gravel /snow in Dirt 4. The BMW is a handful as well but I still find it less twitchy and more consistent to drive.

• Winner
Reactions: mirk

EpilepticToast

2-Time Reigning DiRT League Champion
Dec 11, 2016
Happy with that rally win, hoping I can keep the BMW going strong for the rest of the season now.

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
You deserve it, I'll record times and update the spreadsheets tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that, standings will be ridiculously close I reckon.

Reactions: EpilepticToast

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
Struggled with the icy roads, tried to keep going regardless of time but the car was completely destroyed hahaha had to retire on stage 3