PC - Classic Christmas Cup PC Tier 2 - General discussion | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Classic Christmas Cup PC Tier 2 - General discussion

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
It's time for the Christmas Cup!

General information:

- Host of the session(s) will be @HaiCo. Reserve host is @RebornDestroyer
- Make sure to add both hosts to your friendslist
- Assists are allowed to be turned on
- Steward enquiries can be created and found over here

Calendar:

20th December - Lotus 79 - Belgium
23rd December - Williams FW14 - Britain
27th December - McLaren MP4-13 - Japan
30th December - Ferrari F2004 - Italy
3rd January - Brawn BGP-001** - Brazil

**Note that this car is DLC so you will need to have entered the code that came with the game to use it.

Points System:

Points are distributed as follows: 45-38-34-29-24-20-18-16-14-12-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

League Rules:

Other than the above deviations, normal AOR rules apply

Streaming

In case you stream your race(s), you can post a link to your Twitch/YouTube channel below!

The race tonight will probably not have a commentator, this might change for future races although I haven't been in contact with @King-kodiak about this yet.

Ho Ho Ho

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
I don't have enough available commentators for this tier sadly but if anyone wants to do it, you can either commentate on your own channel (it will be an unofficial stream if so), or if you want to go on the official channel, come to me with an example of your previous works and we'll see what we can do

Reactions: Steve Jackson

MARB

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 28, 2018
I don't have enough available commentators for this tier sadly but if anyone wants to do it, you can either commentate on your own channel (it will be an unofficial stream if so), or if you want to go on the official channel, come to me with an example of your previous works and we'll see what we can do
i think i can commentate at the 23rd but not 100% sure

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
i think i can commentate at the 23rd but not 100% sure
As I didn't hear from you after you made this post, I took it that you weren't available.

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
im sorry, I was waiting for you to reply. Merry christmas btw
You said you weren't sure, plus I am pretty busy so I didn't have time to chase you

Head Squid

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 24, 2017
I'd like to announce that I will leave the Christmas cup. Just dont feel motivated to do it which is why i am quitting.

Tiliad

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2018
Hi @HaiCo and @RebornDestroyer I'm most likely not attending round four of this championship sadly. I'm visiting my grandfather and I'm not sure if I will be home early enough to make it. (If I'm home early I will obviously race.) Posting it here since there is not a thread for round four yet.

GnialSsor

S16 AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion
May 22, 2018
Hey @HaiCo and @RebornDestroyer . I would just like to say that i will not be participating in the upcoming round, in Brazil.

I want to get back to focusing on all my attention on the return of the second half of the season in my league.

Good luck to everyone in thier respective leagues, i wish you guys all the best. And Happy New Year to you all!!

DaddeRaga

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 3, 2018
I'm sorry but I won't be able to race in Brazil due to a dinner with my family, good luck to everyone!

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I also regrettably have to withdraw from the final race as it's the Premier League clash of the titans involving my team, Liverpool. Timing has not been great with the calendar, but the racing has been good fun so I would sign up again for social races based on these cars and settings. Thanks to all involved and @HaiCo and @RebornDestroyer for CODing and hosting duties.

Mali Baćo

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 17, 2018
What a fantastic series this was. I'm in AOR from last summer and I already feel like at home, thanks to all the people and the organization involved.

So, here's to @HaiCo for hosting and coordinating the cup.
Here's to @RebornDestroyer, whose championship goals were ended in a crash I partly caused in Monza.
Here's to @GRZEGORZ who dominated and won this spin-off.
Here's to my lucky number 14, which is contained in Williams FW14, who helped me get my first AOR podium and win.
Here's to fierce but fair competitors, with whom I would dare to go side by side on a rope above a canyon.
Here's to @PRelease, who was nearly always featured in my highlights.
Here's to penalties that I couldn't resist taking instead of a podium in Suzuka.
Here's to all the people that flew past me and the ones I flew by.
Here's to everyone who competed and made me enjoy this Christmas Cup.

And finally
Here's to STR13, who was waiting patiently for me to fire her up on Sunday. :love:

Cheerio, I hope we meet again!