Clio Cup Junior League Interest Thread FM6 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Clio Cup Junior League Interest Thread FM6

What day would you like this to be held?

• Monday 8pm BST/ 2pm CT

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Friday 9pm BST/ 3pm CT

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters

Yello Cactus

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 25, 2016
Ok. I need to speak to the admin doods to let them know what's happening.
I've created a facebook group so we can get together and organise the unofficial Clio Cup but i'm very conscious that this may be seen as 'unliked' by AOR and I would like to race with AOR in the future if I can manage to sign up to a league.

As it stands, this Monday at 2000BST we'll get together and race a couple of circuits to say hi to each other and guage how rubbish we are LOL, then we can start the Clio Cup the following Monday (17th Oct)

The Mr Warwick

Formula Karter
Sep 14, 2016
Whats the group called? Or are you going to wait until you get a reply? Or not get a reply as the case seems.

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
If you want to run it as its own independent league on facebook you dont need aor consulatants

Sooty

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 17, 2016
with this league there would be 3 leagues running at once which as past experience has shown unfortunately didnt work :(
So basically what you're saying is that, as the faster drivers will always want to drive the faster cars, there is not really any chance of anything like the Clio Cup ever coming to fruition on AOR. That really sucks and, if it is physically possible, blows at the same time.
[DOUBLEPOST=1475865929][/DOUBLEPOST]
f you want to run it as its own independent league on facebook you dont need aor consulatants
My thoughts entirely.

• Agree
Reactions: EVR Matt212

EVR Matt212

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
Requested to join ;p

EVR Matt212

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
I cant stand facebook lol
Usually mate nor can i, i dont see the point in posting **** most people you know couldnt care less about, even if you set up an acc just for this maybe?

Dizzle

Pro Karter
Sep 21, 2016
I'm up for this, we don't need authority to race if we want too! Let's re-set this as the Clio community cup, I have a feeling admins would be more interested if it was all pros but it's the pros who have kindly offered their time which gives us amateurs the tips and tricks we need to progress into the bigger leagues. Think now we have been let down with this I am going to focus on pcars

Steve wilson

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 25, 2016
I'm happy to write down the results, if I can use coloured crayons :)

Also have a spare forum going unused. But agree it would be easyier on here or Facebook and nicer to keep things going. But the offer is there :)