Clio Cup Junior League Interest Thread FM6 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Clio Cup Junior League Interest Thread FM6

What day would you like this to be held?

• Monday 8pm BST/ 2pm CT

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Friday 9pm BST/ 3pm CT

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters

The Mr Warwick

Formula Karter
Sep 14, 2016
I'm happy to write down the results, if I can use coloured crayons :)

Also have a spare forum going unused. But agree it would be easyier on here or Facebook and nicer to keep things going. But the offer is there :)
I have a retinal macular issue that means I can only view colour contrast on paper if its in pink crayon scattered with glitter. Would you be able to accommodate that?

Yello Cactus

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 25, 2016
I created a facebook page to get this running (see previous posts) but nothing happened. Momentum died.

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
Revive please
Max this league wont be happening unfortunately unless we have a huge resurgence, we wont have 3 forza leagues going on at once and it was very demotivated that fisi and the team allowed a league with 8 people signed up over our 24 :(

Shisui

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 8, 2016
Max this league wont be happening unfortunately unless we have a huge resurgence, we wont have 3 forza leagues going on at once and it was very demotivated that fisi and the team allowed a league with 8 people signed up over our 24 :(
You mean 2 1/2 league

• Funny
Reactions: EVR Matt212

EVR Matt212

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015

Sooty

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 17, 2016
AOR seems to favour Open wheel and GT racing, so I fear that any series such as the Clio Cup with 24 signed-up drivers will always lose out to a 'proper' race series with a lesser number of drivers. Drivers such as myself have neither the skill, nor desire, to race the faster cars and, I fear, will never be catered for on AOR. It's been a laugh driving with you (most of the laughs at my expense :)) but, for the time being at least, I'm back to the dreaded hopper leagues (ghost ones mostly).

Speaking of hopper leagues, check this out @matt212 ....

7th out of 540

First driver NOT in a Porsche 550 - D Class Ferrari Dino

Reactions: EVR Matt212

EVR Matt212

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
AOR seems to favour Open wheel and GT racing, so I fear that any series such as the Clio Cup with 24 signed-up drivers will always lose out to a 'proper' race series with a lesser number of drivers. Drivers such as myself have neither the skill, nor desire, to race the faster cars and, I fear, will never be catered for on AOR. It's been a laugh driving with you (most of the laughs at my expense :)) but, for the time being at least, I'm back to the dreaded hopper leagues (ghost ones mostly).

Speaking of hopper leagues, check this out @matt212 ....

7th out of 540

First driver NOT in a Porsche 550 - D Class Ferrari Dino
Unfortunately thats the sad reality sooty :/
But damn thank god the league didnt go ahead youd be running rings around the rest of us :)

Steve wilson

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 25, 2016
I felt deeply gutted by this not running, through personally it would have be a sound basis for a first league for many people. The interest was there with many guys practising and creating liverys.

It's a shame apex could not have used it as a pre programme for some of the bigger races they run. Unfortunately as in real life, even sim racer novices need to learn and have experience of racing. Having a grass roots series such as this, promotes competitive racing and ignites enthusiasm, while allowing mistakes to be made, without destroying competitive races due to inexperienced drivers rAcing in car they can't fully control.

Would still love for it to go ahead. At some point.

Facebook page, is up and running but as said, we all really wanted this to be a start into bigger things on a journey into apex racing.

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Confused on why Apex isn't running this..... there is 19 pages of threads! I can't be full time only because of work being USA but good luck with not keeping online racers around or those that want to progress with online racing.

It's a small percentage of people that ACTUALLY focus on watching RACING, let alone online racing! It's Oct & Nov which means most people are going to be playing shooters and coming back to racing. What a mistake Apex is making! The goal is to get people in, keep people who are on, and expand.....

Just my thoughts

Zz_j0rd6n_zZ

Formula Karter
Jun 28, 2015
This would be perfect if they allowed it, on a Monday and for rookies Ive been looking for this for ages and now we have it, its not allowed what a shame.

l medal l

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
Mar 21, 2016
This would be perfect if they allowed it, on a Monday and for rookies Ive been looking for this for ages and now we have it, its not allowed what a shame.
Check out the "modern gt proving grounds league" thread. Similar idea. I think there may be some flexibility on the date.