PC - Clio Cup Round 4 Race 2 penalty removal | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Clio Cup Round 4 Race 2 penalty removal

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Tacos

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 27, 2020
Hi, I'm posting @gerval response on his behalf :

Hello,

Right before I go for the parabolica turn, both in game spotter and crew chief are giving no warnings.

@KRAB decide to postpone his breaking, tries to take the inside and hit me on the rear. With no more rear grip, the car oversteers and @KRAB keeps pushing me so I end up in the opposite wall.

KRAB

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 4, 2020
Hi, I'm posting @gerval response on his behalf :

Hello,

Right before I go for the parabolica turn, both in game spotter and crew chief are giving no warnings.

@KRAB decide to postpone his breaking, tries to take the inside and hit me on the rear. With no more rear grip, the car oversteers and @KRAB keeps pushing me so I end up in the opposite wall.

Clearly you braked later. Also, you shouldn't completely rely on spotters and check your mirrors from time to time and leave space for someone thats basically next to you.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have decided on no further action regarding the removal of a penalty. There is no sufficient evidence that proves that @KRAB got a penalty in the first place.
For the contact between the 2 drivers the stewards have decided to award @gerval with a 10 seconds time penalty + 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision. @KRAB was sufficiently alongside into the corner to claim space but not enough room was given from @gerval which ended in a collision.

@KRAB @gerval @TicklishPicklewickle

Status
Not open for further replies.