Moved - collision during last quali lap | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved collision during last quali lap

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marius91

Pro Karter
Jan 1, 2020
I had an incident during my last lap of quali (had the two first sector in purple so I was propably doing a pole) and then CraziFiddle press start to retire from the quali instead of going in to the pit, so the IA came back on the track? Sadly @SantiaHead has been the first one to hit him, and it's was impossible for me to avoid him. I dont remember the @ of crazifiddle, maybe @Bernie could notify his @ down this enquiry.

The clip of the drama just here: Quali ruined

Quali ruined.jpg

SantiaHead

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 5, 2019
I had an incident during my last lap of quali (had the two first sector in purple so I was propably doing a pole) and then CraziFiddle press start to retire from the quali instead of going in to the pit, so the IA came back on the track? Sadly @SantiaHead has been the first one to hit him, and it's was impossible for me to avoid him. I dont remember the @ of crazifiddle, maybe @Bernie could notify his @ down this enquiry.

View attachment 111345
Thanks

View attachment 111345
when i so him it was to late.:-(

Mitch

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 11, 2016
Hi sorry for the late reply this is totally my fault I was on a good lap and spun and got annoyed so paused and retired and in the moment forgetting it drives on the track
I’m sorry to who it interfered with

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Hi sorry for the late reply this is totally my fault I was on a good lap and spun and got annoyed so paused and retired and in the moment forgetting it drives on the track
I’m sorry to who it interfered with
Moved this comment too =)

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked through the evidence and comments put forward and have come to the following conclusion.

From looking at the footage and evidence it is clear to see that @Mitch retired his car on track and hindered @SantiaHead's flying lap. But this does not excuse @SantiaHead from hitting the side of @Mitch's stationary car which caused @Marius91's lap to also be hindered.

Therefore we have decided that We have decided that @Mitch and @SantiaHead will both be given a Qualifying Ban for blocking another car on a flying lap.

Closed. @Bernie @SantiaHead @Mitch @Marius91

Status
Not open for further replies.