Jenab

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 17, 2016
Platform + League: PC Esports tournament
League Coordinator: @BosslyGaming
Date: 04/05/2019
Members Involved: @Colis
Description:
Colis went too deep into the hairpin and hit me because of that, next corner he simply pushes me off the track, not much to explain I guess
Evidence:

Colis

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 6, 2017
At the hairpin you left the door open so i went for it. I think because i came from so far you didn't see me and you turned in normally and we had contact. Yes i was very late on the brakes but i still think i would have stopped in time even without our contact. Next corner i choose really bad line and get some oversteer and i push you wide, my fault there, sorry.

Jenab

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 17, 2016
I agree I left the door open in the hairpin, however you can hear in your clip how your brakes were locking up and therefore you would have needed a lot more space to make the corner than I gave you. So I still would say that it was overly ambitious to go for a move like that

Colis

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 6, 2017
Maybe, only reason i tried move like that was because it was second last lap and everyone was so close because of the safety car, so i just wanted to get up fast as possible. It was pretty optimistic move but i still think i would have stopped in time.

Under is clip from lap later, also braking very late and locking up but still making the corner.

But yeah, nothing to add anymore.

lap 26

lap 27

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked over the footage and comments provided and have come to the following conclusions:

We believe that the first incident was on the limit but still acceptable so no further action will be taken for the hairpin move.

However we think that @Colis is at fault for the second incident and is responsible for pushing @Jenab off the track. Therefore @Colis will be given a 5-second time penalty for this offence.

Closed. @Jenab @Colis @BosslyGaming

Status
Not open for further replies.