PS4 *COMPLETED*PRE-SEASON-RACES / GT3 @MUGELLO CIRCUIT

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015

AOR Project Cars 2 GT3
Pre - Season

PS4 - Mugello GP [DLC]

Key Changes & Requirements for the Mugello Race.
Sign-Up, Just leave Your PSN Gamertag.
Car Class - GT3
You must own the - Ferrari Essentials Pack DLC , to take part with Mugello GP.
Driving Line is OFF
Racing Licence - ON
No Assists.
Auto Gears off
Custom Setups / ON

You should only sign up to this social:
You intend to Start & finish both races.
● You are a Clean & Mature Racer.

Event Information:
Date: Tuesday 17th September / 8:00pm (UK-Time)
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK-Time
● Event format: In-game Times & Date/Weather:

Qualifying: (Real Time Progression) - 15 minutes - 9:00am / 31st March 2019. Hazy/Light cloud / Sync to Race

● Sprint Race: x2 Time Progression - 10:00am / 31st March 2019 - 11Laps (10 Race Laps) Manual Rolling start. Clear / Medium Cloud - Sync to Race

Feature Race: x2 Time Progression : 5:00pm / 31st March 2019 - 31 Laps (30 Race Laps) Clear/Light Cloud/Clear - Sync to Race
Manual Rolling start. (Mandatory Pit)
Starting Order is Reverse Grid Result from the sprint race. Non finishers from the sprint race . Start at the Back of the Grid.

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the
instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take the car to the track in the social race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the race. As a driver in our social events, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
NO- Shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the Host @FOGGY #7 and leave a post in this thread, with plenty of notice. An hour or 2 BEFORE the race takes place is NOT sufficient notice ! Failure to Notify will see you DENIED entry from future events.

Main race startingorder (DNFs will start from the back):
To get into the right position for the main race is quite simple. When the lights go out, everyone starts to drive at a speed of around 10mph (16kph) and stay as far to the edge of the track as they can. This will give room in the middle of the track for cars to pass. Everyone start to look after the car they are supposed to behind and fall inline behind that car. We have tried this before and everyone should be in the correct place before sector 1 is completed on the formation lap. Once everyone is in place, we will continue with the normal formation lap (80mph (120kph), warming tyres and brakes up to formation point 50mph). It is easy to see on the mini-map when everyone looks to be in place.

Lobby/ settings:

Rules & Regulations:

Driver List - Race Lobby #1

1- @FOGGY #7 [PSN] C-FOGARTY +(Lobby Host).
2- @The_Kaiser-MSc [PSN] The_Kaiser-Msc
3- @pasha.proton [PSN] pasha_proton
4- @Chickano [PSN] Chickano
5- @Killg0re NL [PSN] Kilgore NL
6- @Jannutz [PSN] Jannutz
7- @Cleeke [PSN] cleeke
8- @Slicker [PSN] Slicker
9- @Freggel [PSN] Freggelrock
10- @mcwolfman [PSN] mcwolfman
11- @A.O.R Evildragon [PSN] Evildragon
12- @JR-Lock-N-Load [PSN] JR-Lock-N-Load
13- @MattDarvs [PSN] MattDarvs
14 - @Coco [PSN] COCO_SBR
15- @Klaasbaas [PSN] Klaasbas0
16- @Fot79 [PSN] Fot_79

● NO SHOWS & DENIED ENTRY FROM FUTURE FOGGY EVENTS.

@Klaasbaas (Uninformed)
@mcwolfman (Uninformed)
@MattDarvs (Not sufficient Notice)

Last edited:

Cleeke

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2019
Hey, i would like to join the race very much. My psn is 'cleeke'
I'm new here so i don't know if i'm fast enough for you but i think i'm not the slowest driver.
-What is a reference laptime, not the fastest and not the slowest?
-Is there a practice lobby during the week before? Just a question because i had it in an other league and thought it was a great idee. It helpt fair racing alot because you get to know the other racers and there driving skills, lines,...

Hoping to race together,
Cleeke

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Hey, i would like to join the race very much. My psn is 'cleeke'
I'm new here so i don't know if i'm fast enough for you but i think i'm not the slowest driver.
-What is a reference laptime, not the fastest and not the slowest?
-Is there a practice lobby during the week before? Just a question because i had it in an other league and thought it was a great idee. It helpt fair racing alot because you get to know the other racers and there driving skills, lines,...

Hoping to race together,
Cleeke
Hi and welcome to AOR .
Your Question's (y)
Are you fast enough ? Don't matter how fast you are , as long as you are clean and got some sort of Race etiquette. We run these socials to the AOR rule book, so respect with other drivers around you is expected at all times in our races.
Advised for new members ;) https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-gt3-s13-league-rules-and-regulations.55618/

Lap times ?
Im currently 1:49s / 50s / 51s Race fuel .

Practice Lobby ?
Yes there will be some practice sessions in the build up to the Mugello races. Next week on Monday Tuesday or Wednesday. Normally sessions, run between 7:00pm /UK- TIME onwards . Or maybe all three. I will add you to PSN today, and get you acquainted with the guys asap..

Any race needs . Helpful Project Cars 2 Staff & Cods ;)
@YabbaTheHutt
@Michel--NL
@Slicker
@PRG_FrankForest
@Mhill

Last edited: