PS4 - *COMPLETED*PRE-SEASON-RACES / GT3 @MUGELLO CIRCUIT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 *COMPLETED*PRE-SEASON-RACES / GT3 @MUGELLO CIRCUIT

Cleeke

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2019
Hi and welcome to AOR .
Your Question's (y)
Are you fast enough ? Don't matter how fast you are , as long as you are clean and got some sort of Race etiquette. We run these socials to the AOR rule book, so respect with other drivers around you is expected at all times in our races.
Advised for new members ;) https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-gt3-s13-league-rules-and-regulations.55618/

Lap times ?
Im currently 1:49s / 50s / 51s Race fuel .

Practice Lobby ?
Yes there will be some practice sessions in the build up to the Mugello races. Next week on Monday Tuesday or Wednesday. Normally sessions, run between 7:00pm /UK- TIME onwards . Or maybe all three. I will add you to PSN today, and get you acquainted with the guys asap..

Any race needs . Helpful Project Cars 2 Staff & Cods ;)
@YabbaTheHutt
@Michel--NL
@Slicker
@PRG_FrankForest
@Mhill
Awesome, thanks.

Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Looking good guys :)(y)
14 Racers in less than 24h . Might be considering a 2nd lobby at this rate. ;)

Reactions: Slicker

scld1808

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 27, 2018
Oh this is annoying. Might be going Silverstone on that day but I’ve always wanted to race here. Grrrrr. I’ll let u know anyway

• Informative
Reactions: FOGGY #7

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 11, 2019
I wish I could join now I've got a wheel again :) but never get a chance to race on a Tuesday night.

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Hi guys ;)
Practice session will be Tomorrow night from 7:30pm to 10pm UK-Time. You can join from anytime from then . Just leave a thumbs up , and I will send you an invite. Thanks. (y)