PS4 - *COMPLETED*PRE-SEASON-RACES / GT3 @MUGELLO CIRCUIT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 *COMPLETED*PRE-SEASON-RACES / GT3 @MUGELLO CIRCUIT

Cleeke

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2019
I'm on my way but having problems to connect. See you in a sec.

Looks like its not going to work today, i can come online but when i enter a lobby, it jams and have to restart everything
I think its gonna be for next time...

Last edited:

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
for me Ferrari AF Corse Team number 53,

I'm sure Slicker will be in the sister car, purple and yellow one

Reactions: Fot79

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Count me in for the 17th. COCO_SBR. Ferrari no 50.
There is no Livery choice. Just be sensible on the night when in pre race lobby. Obviously we dont want, say 2 or 3 of the same Liveries, with the same car.
Isnt it first in first pick?
The guys that turn up 1st to the lobby on race night get 1st priority with Livery. Change your Livery as not to clash. I should of done this in the OP.(sorry guys) ! If we have 8 guy's, say with the same car . ie , as Ferrari 488. Not alot of choice. Pick your Livery to suit on the night.(y)

Reactions: Coco and Prehn

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
There is no Livery choice. Just be sensible on the night when in pre race lobby. Obviously we dont want, say 2 or 3 of the same Liveries, with the same car.

The guys that turn up 1st to the lobby on race night get 1st priority with Livery. Change your Livery as not to clash. I should of done this in the OP.(sorry guys) ! If we have 8 guy's, say with the same car . ie , as Ferrari 488. Not alot of choice. Pick your Livery to suit on the night.(y)
Whats the minimum for 2 lobbies?

Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
● Driver List / Race Lobby #2 (Reserves)

1- @McKinda [PSN] Mckinda
2- @biba99 [PSN] biba99
3- @Prehn [PSN] Prehn
4- @JR-Lock-N-Load [PSN] JR-Lock-N-Load

i take it that we will not be running a 4-5 car grid with lobby 2 ?
It's not looking that way . Really no point tbh . I had a full grid in less than 24h . So presumed we might get two lobbys. Guys might drop out . Which seems usually the case with social races .

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
8 ppl I'd say .any less it's pointless (y)
But we could split the sign ups . As for everyone to race on Mugello. But we need full attendance, and no drop outs to obtain this . Risky, from previous experience. (y)

Reactions: Prehn

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
if we end up with 22 on race night i don't mind splitting into 2 lobbies of 11 so that everyone can race, but we'll see where we are on the 17th i spose

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
if we end up with 22 on race night i don't mind splitting into 2 lobbies of 11 so that everyone can race, but we'll see where we are on the 17th i spose
Its to Risky to split. We might have drop outs on race day (it happens alot) which will leave us probably less with 10 racers . Plus if people Disconnect or disappear on race night , we could have very small grids for both lobbies. Im speaking from experience here guys.
So what if I set the Mugello Pre-Season social up again, for the following Wednesday? for those that will miss this Tuesday coming. We still run on Tuesday as planned. I know that atleast one of you @JR-Lock-N-Load have bought the DLC , and I dont really want anyone to miss out. This is the fairest way imo of getting those that missed out to Race at Mugello. I will Probably do them both , as its a great Track. I will set the same Race up again, as soon as we finish on Tuesday night. Obviously those that miss Tuesday, will get Ist priority. Thoughts ?

Last edited: