PS4 - *COMPLETED*PRE-SEASON-RACES / GT3 @MUGELLO CIRCUIT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 *COMPLETED*PRE-SEASON-RACES / GT3 @MUGELLO CIRCUIT

Cleeke

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2019
The first race was awesome for me, beside from the start where i made the biggest rookie mistake... thinking it was a standing start... SORRY.
Second race, second rookie mistake... i was to late to leave the pits, so no start.

Lucky for me it was a practice race
I had a very good time racing with all of you (at least the first race ) and thanks for the help...
Hopefully see you next race.
Cleeke

Freggel

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 24, 2019
Sry for quitting in the second race guys,
But race was over in 4th corner, by my own mistake.
Hope I see you in next seasons.

Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Well as usual that didn't go very well. Got pole for the first race. Then typically dropped it at turn 1 :ROFLMAO:
Race 2 didnt go much better either. Severe suspension damage. Put me a lap down . Got more damage lap 9. Retired .
Must thank everyone that turned up tonight. Hope you guys had some good racing. Maybe do this again before season 14 kicks off . Thanks again guys .
Congrats to the Podium and winners in both races.

The_Kaiser-MSc

4 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion!
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2017
nahhhh damn connection, left me on foot this time too ... but why?!?
Anyway ... wonderful evening in a magnificent track, I never shot cause focus in GT Sport this week but I was improving lap after lap ... in race 1 I was on the eggs while in race 2 with two tricks in the setup it was already much better ... sin some mistake of inexperience but I was having fun, great @Evildragon tonight :cool:.
Thank you all for the fun evening,thank's big mate @FOGGY #7 for organized this event but sorry for the my fall connection... but you spin like Vettel tonight mate (y):p

• Winner
Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
nahhhh damn connection, left me on foot this time too ... but why?!?
Anyway ... wonderful evening in a magnificent track, I never shot cause focus in GT Sport this week but I was improving lap after lap ... in race 1 I was on the eggs while in race 2 with two tricks in the setup it was already much better ... sin some mistake of inexperience but I was having fun, great @Evildragon tonight :cool:.
Thank you all for the fun evening,thank's big mate @FOGGY #7 for organized this event but sorry for the my fall connection... but you spin like Vettel tonight mate (y):p
Thanks m8 (y) I was thinking Maldonano myself .:ROFLMAO::sleep:(y)

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: The_Kaiser-MSc

Fot79

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 13, 2019
Thanks @FOGGY #7 for the race. Mugello is a fantastic track. I'm glad I bought the DLC at a special price.
I was a couple of seconds slower than you :cry: . I still have to improve a lot to be able to battle with you guys.

See you on the next one, have a good day.

Jannutz

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 8, 2018
Thanks @FOGGY #7 for the race. Mugello is a fantastic track. I'm glad I bought the DLC at a special price.
I was a couple of seconds slower than you :cry: . I still have to improve a lot to be able to battle with you guys.

See you on the next one, have a good day.
Practice makes perfect, my friend! Or as in my casea little better. ;)Keep up the work!

Reactions: Fot79

Jannutz

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 8, 2018
It felt good to have some GT3 racing after my away-time rallying.

First race managed to get a good acceleration out of T1 but @A.O.R Evildragon must not have seen me and pushed me off the teack when he came right to position him onto the racing line. Pitted for repairs, finished 13th instead my quali result 7th.

It showed i wasn‘t used to GT3 starts, as i dropped a place and it took some time till i managed to take 2nd. Then some faster guys passed by. When it came to lapping @Fot79 we had a misunderstanding: he hit the brakes before the last chicane, i bumped into his rear, @Slicker into mine, which lead to a unplanned pit stop for repairs. Had very good pace afterwards and caught @Chickano. We had a nice battle. Eventually took advantage of his understeering and went side-by-side for several corners before making the pass stick. Then again had to avoid @Fot79 who was turning his car around. I lost 5-8 secs going spinning out and almost hit the wall. Could have ruined my race, was very close.

Nice flowy circuit. Like the format of sprint and main-race. (y)