PS4 - *COMPLETED*PRE-SEASON-RACES / GT3 @MUGELLO CIRCUIT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 *COMPLETED*PRE-SEASON-RACES / GT3 @MUGELLO CIRCUIT

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Anyone want to do this again next Wednesday ? Same Cars / Same Track. With just Qually and a Main Race this time. Maybe a Different Lobby Host as well, if anyone wants to Volunteer.

Reactions: scld1808 and Cleeke

Cleeke

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2019
Yep, i'm interrested.
To be lobby host is a little to soon for me, i need to be sure that my connection is good ;)

Reactions: FOGGY #7

scld1808

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 27, 2018
Anyone want to do this again next Wednesday ? Same Cars / Same Track. With just Qually and a Main Race this time. Maybe a Different Lobby Host as well, if anyone wants to Volunteer.
I mean I didn’t do it last night so yes. I’ll do it

Killg0re NL

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 14, 2018
Please add that you'll finish the race even when you crash somewhere along the road. Or at least sit the race out from the pit. No fun in starting with 14? And only 8??? Even finish? So finishing up 7th almost feels like finishing last.

And no reconnecting after a disconnect.

The reverse grid start didnt work out so well. I was behind lock n load but the other yellow ferrari (not slicker) should have been in front of me... i recon there was more wrong in the starting order.

From another league i know the host called out the starting order off the drivers, so 1st driver called out, drives off, then 2nd and so on.

And every time he repeated the starting procedure, wich will prevent standing start issue's.

Nevertheless was happy with the race.

Fot79

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 13, 2019
It felt good to have some GT3 racing after my away-time rallying.

First race managed to get a good acceleration out of T1 but @A.O.R Evildragon must not have seen me and pushed me off the teack when he came right to position him onto the racing line. Pitted for repairs, finished 13th instead my quali result 7th.

It showed i wasn‘t used to GT3 starts, as i dropped a place and it took some time till i managed to take 2nd. Then some faster guys passed by. When it came to lapping @Fot79 we had a misunderstanding: he hit the brakes before the last chicane, i bumped into his rear, @Slicker into mine, which lead to a unplanned pit stop for repairs. Had very good pace afterwards and caught @Chickano. We had a nice battle. Eventually took advantage of his understeering and went side-by-side for several corners before making the pass stick. Then again had to avoid @Fot79 who was turning his car around. I lost 5-8 secs going spinning out and almost hit the wall. Could have ruined my race, was very close.

Nice flowy circuit. Like the format of sprint and main-race. (y)
Yeah, I don't understand what happened, I slowed down and moved all the way to the left to let you and @Slicker pass, but something went wrong.

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Please add that you'll finish the race even when you crash somewhere along the road. Or at least sit the race out from the pit. No fun in starting with 14? And only 8??? Even finish? So finishing up 7th almost feels like finishing last.

And no reconnecting after a disconnect.

The reverse grid start didnt work out so well. I was behind lock n load but the other yellow ferrari (not slicker) should have been in front of me... i recon there was more wrong in the starting order.

From another league i know the host called out the starting order off the drivers, so 1st driver called out, drives off, then 2nd and so on.

And every time he repeated the starting procedure, wich will prevent standing start issue's.

Nevertheless was happy with the race.
Yes I agree (y)
Reverse Grid and sprint race will be dropped.
Guys Leaving the lobby is definitely a NO. Just causes others to leave, Plus gambling with MASS Disconnections also.
I left the Results up for 5 minutes or so after Race 1 , so everyone knew their finishing position and starting position for Race 2. I put in this thread that we would be starting Race 2 - Reverse results from race 1. But some unfortunately struggled with this.
I was inundated with PSN messages after Race 1, which inturn someone was trying to get back in from Disconnecting from race 1. I didn't see his message, as I was setting race 2 up . ( which I feel really bad about) It got a little Chaotic after the sprint race. Thats why I've decided to scrap it (Sprint Race) for Next Wednesday.. too much hassle when your trying to prepare to race yourself.

• Sad
Reactions: Jannutz and Slicker

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Here you go fellow Racers. First come first served Basis.(y) PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PSN. I will update the Race Thread later tonight. Very Busy till then. Thanks guys
Foggy #7

JR-Lock-N-Load

Formula 3 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2019
Im sad game didnt regester my first stop so had to stop on last lap :(
Well thats a Sucky way to lose the Race Win ..its happened to me before in the pits but not for the win ... Thanks FOGGY #7 for getting me in the lobby was not looking good .. Struggled with the Audi first Race so swapped to old faithful for the 2nd ... i am not sure whats going on in the Formation Laps but both times i was either hit or been pushed out of position TBF i was thinking i was to start 5th but it was meant to be 6th with all the other Drivers on a Qually lap i ended up starting in 7th ...i am not moaning just pointing it out ... thanks to the guys on track who went wheel to wheel was Fun for the most part .. Thanks again Lads all the best catch you on the next one
My Stream From Last Night