PS4 - Contact with MarcoKrizman (PS4 F3) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Contact with MarcoKrizman (PS4 F3)

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoan Simracing

Pro Karter
Dec 2, 2018
Platform + League: PS4 F3
League Coordinator: @99Pipmatt
Date: 26th january 2020
Members Involved: @Marko Krizman
Description:
I was in front of him and when he overtook me on the outside he completely shut the door and i spun. Clearly he don't left the space...
Evidence: 39min30 on the live

Marko Krizman

Formula Karter
Dec 1, 2017
I do the same situation with zenqii and it was no problem. I was on the ideal line, in this situation you have to brake otherwise you pushed me out. Your speed was to high to stay on the inside line

Yoan Simracing

Pro Karter
Dec 2, 2018
I do the same situation with zenqii and it was no problem. I was on the ideal line, in this situation you have to brake otherwise you pushed me out. Your speed was to high to stay on the inside line
But you overtook at the outside and clearly leave any space. I broke and go inside as much as possible but there was no space for me...

Marko Krizman

Formula Karter
Dec 1, 2017
Yoan look the same situation with me and iamotti at Hungary.
You know that i was on your left side and on the ideal line, and you have enough space

Yoan Simracing

Pro Karter
Dec 2, 2018
Yoan look the same situation with me and iamotti at Hungary.
You know that i was on your left side and on the ideal line, and you have enough space
Maybe you were on the ideal line but you were still behind me before the corner. That's different. If i would have been behind you, it would have been different.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the footage and view this as a racing incident. We feel that @Yoan Simracing was left sufficient room on the inside here. No further action will be taken.

@Marko Krizman @99Pipmatt

Status
Not open for further replies.