Coordinating Announcement | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Coordinating Announcement

Pretender

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2017
Having only been here for 2 seasons I can see all the hard work and effort you put in to organising and running these iRacing leagues Stevie. You will be missed and hope you come back soon :)

Bucefal

AOR iRacing GTE 2 time Pro-AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 2, 2018
Wait, what? I was thinking about coming back for next season, but now I may reconsider it. Great loss for this league... :cry:

Alstevens83

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 12, 2019
While I've not taken part in the league(s) I've watched most of the GTE races on youtube and they've been great entertainment. Thank you, Stevie for all the great races to watch and good luck with whatever you're going to do next.

• Friendly
Reactions: Stevie

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Thanks for the kind words folks.

One of the reasons for me leaving is because I need to focus on my career and house situation. Those who watch the broadcasts will know I've not been present for most of the rounds (I managed to make Round 6), this has been because I've been working a lot more hours than normal. I'm now doing 10-11 hour days and quite frankly it's exhausting to do that and then also commentate. The plan originally was for me to see the season out and step down after the final round of the season.

Unfortunately for you, (Fortunately for me), work has taken a large contract on and it means that for a while, these 10-11 days are becoming the norm and I simply don't have time and energy to do this on top of that anymore.

Thanks for the fun folks. Good luck going forward.

You're being left in the capable hands of @Niclas Domino @Argon @Stephan and @Marvin but be patient with them.

Isir

PC Ginetta Pro League Champion
Premium Member
Oct 4, 2017
  • Friendly

Alstevens83

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 12, 2019
Thanks for the kind words folks.

One of the reasons for me leaving is because I need to focus on my career and house situation. Those who watch the broadcasts will know I've not been present for most of the rounds (I managed to make Round 6), this has been because I've been working a lot more hours than normal. I'm now doing 10-11 hour days and quite frankly it's exhausting to do that and then also commentate. The plan originally was for me to see the season out and step down after the final round of the season.

Unfortunately for you, (Fortunately for me), work has taken a large contract on and it means that for a while, these 10-11 days are becoming the norm and I simply don't have time and energy to do this on top of that anymore.

Thanks for the fun folks. Good luck going forward.

You're being left in the capable hands of @Niclas Domino @Argon @Stephan and @Marvin but be patient with them.
Well, I'm sure everyone in the leagues (new and old alike) would love to see you on track or even return to the com box if and when everything settles down. However if it's not the case then either way thank you once again for making a good series (and inspire someone to try and aim to be on this league)

• Friendly