PC - Crash into braking | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Crash into braking

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaxieY

Junior Karter
Oct 13, 2019
Platform + League: PC F9
League Coordinator: @Borderline
Date:12.01.2020
Members Involved: @DJ Maugli @GaxieY @Deadbye
Description:
After coming side by side i tried to get to the line leaving as small room possible from my view he steered to the left (I'm not quite sure) that ended up pushing me to P10.
Evidence:

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
I was right behind them. Perhaps my footage can help for the stewards to make a decision.

Borderline

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
@Deadbye could you explain why you posted the 2nd video? Does it have anything to do with the incident which was reported by @GaxieY ?

Borderline

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Because he did it with me in the 6th lap
I mean to the turn 6-7
If you wish the stewards to have a look at that, please create a new inquiry. If we start looking at multiple incidents in one thread, it's very likely stuff gets mixed up or forgotten.

Borderline

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Moved to the stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and comments provided and decided to not hand out any penalty for the incident. This is what can happen, when driving three wide towards a corner. People tend to turn into one another just a tiny bit and at one point collide. None of the drivers involved is solely to be blamed for any of the contact. No further action will be taken.

Closed.
@GaxieY @DJ Maugli @Deadbye @Borderline

Status
Not open for further replies.