crazy idea | ApexOnlineRacing.com

crazy idea

Rossi B

Pro Karter
Aug 1, 2018
this may seem a little crazy as a lot of the faster guys probably wont want to share, but is any of the faster guys willing to share some telemetry of there quicker laps so us slower guys can try to learn were we are going wrong with braking and stuff, i know its a big ask but it could make the racing even closer and more exciting for everyone

Joaocastella78

Pro Karter
Nov 25, 2015
Hi @Rossi B , are you using Motec? i have the ability to capture my times and load them to the tool. I'm not the quickest but i am willing to share the files.

Rossi B

Pro Karter
Aug 1, 2018
Hi @Rossi B , are you using Motec? i have the ability to capture my times and load them to the tool. I'm not the quickest but i am willing to share the files.
Yes I have just started using motec to try and work out where I'm going wrong. Yes if u don't mind uploading it, it all helps

Stephen Beswick

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2020
When searching for circuit guides on YouTube I found some iRacing circuit guides that showed how to lookup lap telemetery data online. This was for iRacing but both games use laser scanned tracks so the guides are transferable.