PC - Custom Liveries for PC League | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Custom Liveries for PC League

thecreator224

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 3, 2018
Hi guys. I was wondering if there were any limitations or restrictions on custom liveries (other than obvious profanity etc) that can be used in the PC leagues? I'm considering making one for my Acura but I'm unsure if there's anything that says "no you can't do that" and in my scrawling through the rules I haven't found anything. Any guidance/pointers would be appreciated!

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hi!

valid question.
We have not made a decision on it yet, but it would be great to run with the in game liveries.
The reason is, PCars does not have a livery exchange system such as iRacing has with Trading Paints, and while you can see your beautiful paintjob, every other driver will see a plain white car, which looks quite stupid.

• Agree
Reactions: FOGGY #7

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Update, checked internally: Custom Liveries will not be allowed in Season 9, for above reason.

Hope you find an awesome livery from the standard ones.

thecreator224

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 3, 2018
Yeah, I thought that'd be the case. It's a shame cause my SWR paint was coming along so nicely! Whilst I'm here I'll call dibs on the #167. Reminds me of the Kaliber Honda BTCC from '98

Reactions: Stephan

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
@Stephan I assume in the unlikely event all teams from a car is taken you can then use custom?I run XB1 but just wonderful no as interested.
Thanks for asking! In that unlikely scenario we will find a solution, however custom liveries are not part of that. Sorry if that disappoints you.

Reactions: SmokingPuppy841