Dan's 90 Minutes of Spa - win some iRacing Credits! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Dan's 90 Minutes of Spa - win some iRacing Credits!

Dan_Suzuki

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 Champion
Dec 5, 2018

Hey guys, I'm hosting a 90 Minute Spa Race as preparation for the 24h race this weekend since there are no official races this week.

Cars: All GT3 cars (Mercedes AMG, Audi R8, BMW Z4, McLaren MP-something, Ferrari 488 GT3, Ford GT )
17:30 GMT Practise; 18:18 GMT Qualifying (10 Minutes, 3 Laps); 18:30 GMT Rolling Race Start (or something very close to that, I have yet to figure out that stupid Beta interface, so maybe race starts like 5 minutes later or so)
Time Of Day: Race Start will be around 21:00 with 8x time progression
Rules: Don't be an idiot, just drive like this is an official race!
Incident limit: 25x
Requirements: B license, 1,5k iRating
Field size: 55 (or 60 if possible) ... it's gonna be fiiiiine :D

Winner wins 30$ of iRacing Credits.

The server password will be shared on my Discord server, you can preregister on the Discord (@ me somewhere) to get the server password earlier, just to get some idea how many people are interested in the race. First 10-15 Minutes of practise will be registration period for preregistered people, after that it'll be first come first served since I'll publicly share the server password. Does that make sense? :D

https://discord.gg/5v2UCfC

Since I posted this on the AOR forum ... if you don't want to join the Discord - you can also sign up here, I will PM you the password earlier.

Dan_Suzuki

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 Champion
Dec 5, 2018
Ahh, sorry @Dan_Suzuki I can't attend anyway. I found a really nice girl that actually wants to date me even though I've told her about my sim-racing hobby Can't let this opportunity slide, sorry.
I really hope you will set something similar up another time.
"Hey *insert girl's name*. Do you wanna watch me do that 90 Minute race of that awesome Twitch streamer?" ... :D

Haha dont worry, good luck mate :)

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Ahh, sorry @Dan_Suzuki I can't attend anyway. I found a really nice girl that actually wants to date me even though I've told her about my sim-racing hobby Can't let this opportunity slide, sorry.
I really hope you will set something similar up another time.
Pics or it didn’t happen! ;)

Have an awesome night out!

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
totally forgot to mention: If anyone has trouble falling asleep, here's the remedy. My view of this race, from the back of the grid, running 0x for 90min

Reactions: poisike78