[Delayed] 28/11/2019 Round 1 @Lime Rock Full - Sign In and Drivers Briefing | ApexOnlineRacing.com

[Delayed] 28/11/2019 Round 1 @Lime Rock Full - Sign In and Drivers Briefing

DOR Martxn

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
May 31, 2016
Please copy past the following:

Racing: Yes/No
Your AOR Race Number:
Are you able to host: Yes/No

Track Specific Briefing:

N/A

Important information

• To be able to race you're required to have a race number. To get one you can apply here.
  • You're required to sign in for each race individually. Failing to do so will result in you not being able to race.
  • If you can host, please answer "yes" to the last question. We might be in the situation where we're depended on non AOR staff to host a lobby. This is crucial to be able to run a smooth night with as less delays as possible. So be prepared to help out if you can!
  • Since we're only humans, it can be that we make a mistake which can result in you not receiving an invite. Usually invites start to go out at 7:45 pm UK time. If you haven't received an invite at 7:55 pm we urge you to contact your lobby host or AOR Forza staff immediately via Xbox and/or Discord. We'll usually be able to resolve the issue and get you in. Also please check the live timing sheet to see whether your name is on there.
  • We encourage everyone to join their hosts directly via their Xbox profiles. This is to speed up the set-up process.
Sign in will close one hour before the start of qualy, so Thursday 28/11/2019 7 pm UK time (London)

Last edited:

AMS Kustom Dipz

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 13, 2019
The email I got when you posted said the series was delayed until the 28th thought it was strange I was the only one ‍♂

DOR Martxn

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
May 31, 2016
The email I got when you posted said the series was delayed until the 28th thought it was strange I was the only one ‍♂
Yeah, not enough registrations yet to start tomorrow. So the first round will take place next week. Sorry for the inconvenience.

@Shaun1528

DOR Martxn

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
May 31, 2016
Is this going on tomorrow or still not enough people?
Nope, I'm putting it all on hold for now. At the end of the day if we're going to be running an 2 hour event, we all want to at least have a fun time. And 5/6 man races simply dont cut it to achieve that. If it'd be the last round of a series that'd be fine. But starting a series with this low amount of numbers quite frankly isn't worth it.

AMS Kustom Dipz

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 13, 2019
Nope, I'm putting it all on hold for now. At the end of the day if we're going to be running an 2 hour event, we all want to at least have a fun time. And 5/6 man races simply dont cut it to achieve that. If it'd be the last round of a series that'd be fine. But starting a series with this low amount of numbers quite frankly isn't worth it.
Ok fair enough, so the series is a no go at all then?