Destiny 2

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I never played the first Destiny so I haven't got a clue what to expect. I've basically gone for a blind pre-order on this. My mates keep saying I won't regret it. Did anybody else play the first one?

Shneeb108

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 22, 2017
Wife has played and finished the first one. She has also pre-ordered the D2 and tried the D2 Beta release. She likes it. I don't think you will be disappointed at all.

• Informative
Reactions: DON SILVA

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Wife has played and finished the first one. She has also pre-ordered the D2 and tried the D2 Beta release. She likes it. I don't think you will be disappointed at all.
Thanks. Only a couple of days until release so I'll see what all the hype is about

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
I loved the first one and am getting the second one, if you like first person shooters then you will probably enjoy it. Its a bit different to COD, battlefield or Titanfall as it puts more emphasis on the co-op side of the game, the whole story mode can be played as part of a three man fireteam but even after you have completed that there is the strikes to complete which are basically extended stand alone story missions. The best part is the raids, six man teams to fight through to a massive enemy, the first couple of times you try it you will be lucky to compete them and if you do it will be hours worth of gameplay just for one raid.

• Informative
Reactions: DON SILVA

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I loved the first one and am getting the second one, if you like first person shooters then you will probably enjoy it. Its a bit different to COD, battlefield or Titanfall as it puts more emphasis on the co-op side of the game, the whole story mode can be played as part of a three man fireteam but even after you have completed that there is the strikes to complete which are basically extended stand alone story missions. The best part is the raids, six man teams to fight through to a massive enemy, the first couple of times you try it you will be lucky to compete them and if you do it will be hours worth of gameplay just for one raid.
Hmm so it's like a more detailed version of Halo?

manracer

Junior Karter
Sep 5, 2017
its certainly different from CoD in that it has actual servers not just those lobbies for 12 people that have been outdated since 2002 literally.

The first Destiny one had a lot of homophobic and racist people..
..this one, Destiny 2, seems to have a lot of hackers and aimbots already in the beta.

I will wait for the reviews before I buy if at all. :D There is HYPE for this game and that makes me incredibly skeptical, because recently hyped games have sucked a lot.

Shneeb108

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 22, 2017
I was watching the wife play D2 today, and it looks and sounds really good. She likes it, and she is really hard to please in games.