Different multiclass ideas | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Different multiclass ideas

What would you prefer knowing that we have more options of GT cars?

• GT3

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Multi-class

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlushStroke

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 29, 2015
Other games aren't really a concern as we only ask for roughly 2 hours every saturday. That leaves 166 hours of the week free to do everything else.
In the same way preparing for an exam has no studying ... nvm

EDIT im still a bit indecisive about next season and new forza/F1 game.

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
Flush im in the same position ngl obviously for me i wanna be recording videos on the new releases as early as i can as to widen my audience :(
I think if we allow say 2 drop races that could be good :)

cafcvfr

F1 Triple Champion
Dec 11, 2015
@max_leclerc1234 it's all down to driving style but I would recommend the McLaren, Audi or the BMW. Both have excellent handling. Best thing to do is try them all and see which one you like best :)

l medal l

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
Mar 21, 2016
Schedule is in the works. Anyone tried the Jag tune yet? Also try define's as well

Regamus

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 7, 2015
@FlushStroke not sure how comparing a game with exams makes sense. Unless of course you play them to upload them to youtube as your main source of income, which no-one in this league is anywhere close to being able to do so.

If you don't want to commit to another season that's fine, although you'll obviously be missed. :cry:

Sooty

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 17, 2016
I did spot a car in there for @Sooty though
There is an immaculate one in Norwich (see pic). No it's not mine, but I wish it was - the owner has refused an offer of £15,000 for it. The reason for the hat is that he drives it around Norwich every Christmas raising money for charity.

Reactions: EVR Matt212

FlushStroke

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 29, 2015
lol, it from you saying it's only a couple of hours on a saturday so I made that analogy because you also have to spend time practicing @Regamus :p

Chances are I will join anyway now it definitely isnt multiclass and I love the sound of that merc-amg

That car is awesome sooty

l medal l

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
Mar 21, 2016
New tunes to test: Ferrari, Bentley, Jaguar. There should only be one tune available for download for each, so download that.

Status
Not open for further replies.