DiRT 4 AOR Rally Leagues Announcement and Interest Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

DiRT 4 AOR Rally Leagues Announcement and Interest Thread

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

LutzM

Pro Karter
Jun 7, 2017
I'm afraid it will last at least some weeks until CM implement the league system.

But maybe you can make a tiny sneak preview on the plans about this championship :whistle:
Most interesting for me are the questions, which class will be raced in the Historic Championship and how long will each event last/will the pause between 2 events be :)

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
I'm afraid it will last at least some weeks until CM implement the league system.

But maybe you can make a tiny sneak preview on the plans about this championship :whistle:
Most interesting for me are the questions, which class will be raced in the Historic Championship and how long will each event last/will the pause between 2 events be :)
The details will come I assure you. Each event in a season lasts a week and then we go straight into the next event until the season is over :)

• Informative
Reactions: iBluffA

LutzM

Pro Karter
Jun 7, 2017
Cheers for the quick reply...hopefully my summer vacation will not be in this time...

JasonMcrae

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 27, 2016

My new team is Unity
and my new gt is Unity Jason99
Platform
- XB1
Interested Leagues - Firt World rally Championship/ and 2nd time Pro Rally League

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
I've decided that I've changed my mind about racing in the rally league. I don't think I'm ready yet and I've got a lot of other things to do instead of doing this league. I'm sure I will join in the future though.

• Informative
Reactions: iBluffA