DiRT Rally 2.0 - General Discussion | ApexOnlineRacing.com

DiRT Rally 2.0 - General Discussion

FernandoM76

AOR Community Manager
Jul 27, 2018

On Wednesday, September 25th of 2018, Codemasters announced their new entry in the DiRT series - DiRT Rally 2.0.

To help get the word out, AOR has released a news article, our first since the website changes, detailing the game's announcement. You can read it for yourself right here in our news section.

Along with the announcement, a trailer and screenshots were also released.

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Before anyone asks, I can confirm sign-ups for both the Rally and RX leagues will open on launch day. I'll utilize the early access from the deluxe edition and hopefully a spot in a private beta to make sure you're all up-to-date with the necessary information you may or may not want to participate in the league. For now I'm keeping a closeful watch, but if you see/read something about DiRT Rally 2.0 that you think might affect the leagues, don't be afraid to post it in here and tag me, @SereneLogic. :)

I'm going to try my best to make the leagues even a bigger platform on AOR and DiRT :)

Farewell AOR

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 27, 2017
Before anyone asks, I can confirm sign-ups for both the Rally and RX leagues will open on launch day. I'll utilize the early access from the deluxe edition and hopefully a spot in a private beta to make sure you're all up-to-date with the necessary information you may or may not want to participate in the league. For now I'm keeping a closeful watch, but if you see/read something about DiRT Rally 2.0 that you think might affect the leagues, don't be afraid to post it in here and tag me, @SereneLogic. :)

I'm going to try my best to make the leagues even a bigger platform on AOR and DiRT :)
Awesome. So AORHYPE for this game. I will also be coming back on Dirt Rally for rally league and may even do rallycross ;) ;) see you on the track in February.