DiRT Rally 2.0 - General Discussion | ApexOnlineRacing.com

DiRT Rally 2.0 - General Discussion

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Hi.
Is this game still in Development/Demo mode. ;) Just wondering if any good News has surfaced with tools to set up League stuff . ie Patches and so on ? Thanks .(y)
Still waiting for updates to be able to organise a league, and also as far as I know no news about when that update would come out :(

Reactions: FOGGY #7

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Hi.
Is this game still in Development/Demo mode. ;) Just wondering if any good News has surfaced with tools to set up League stuff . ie Patches and so on ? Thanks .(y)
Only news is that they're working on it, with not yet being as far as to be able to give us an ETA. So expect summer/autumn to be the ETA>

Reactions: FOGGY #7

xXMARKELiNXx

GP2 Test Driver
Dec 1, 2016
Before anyone asks, I can confirm sign-ups for both the Rally and RX leagues will open on launch day. I'll utilize the early access from the deluxe edition and hopefully a spot in a private beta to make sure you're all up-to-date with the necessary information you may or may not want to participate in the league. For now I'm keeping a closeful watch, but if you see/read something about DiRT Rally 2.0 that you think might affect the leagues, don't be afraid to post it in here and tag me, @SereneLogic. :)

I'm going to try my best to make the leagues even a bigger platform on AOR and DiRT :)
@SereneLogic what is this ongoing atm and I'm missing out? Im tottaly interested

nikki

Pro Karter
Oct 25, 2017
Hi @SereneLogic because now we have to wait until codemasters fix the online mode, i wondering is there any possibility that AOR make social races(just for fun) ? I mean the kind of social races that F1 league had. Thank you in advance.
Btw i'm sorry if my english is not good. I'm from Indonesia :)

Reactions: xXMARKELiNXx

xXMARKELiNXx

GP2 Test Driver
Dec 1, 2016
Hi @SereneLogic because now we have to wait until codemasters fix the online mode, i wondering is there any possibility that AOR make social races(just for fun) ? I mean the kind of social races that F1 league had. Thank you in advance.
Btw i'm sorry if my english is not good. I'm from Indonesia :)
You know what ya even for the time being that would be great

Reactions: nikki

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
You know what ya even for the time being that would be great
Sadly that is impossible too, with the existance of AI in RX races, and the shallow limit of 8 p. lobby.

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017

Rallycross leagues will drop very soon :)

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Can anyone on PS4 tell me if they are unable to adjust seat position since the last patch? I can't find anything about it on the official forums? Thanks.