DiRT Rally XB1 League | ApexOnlineRacing.com

DiRT Rally XB1 League

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
I already set up a league called AOR Rally so anyone can join if they want I just add a event everyday and give everyone 24hours to do the event

Nitramsen

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 7, 2015
I think that has something to do with a codemasters account. If you set your platform to PS4, it'll only show you the leagues on PS4. You can't do cross platform leagues unless Sony and Microsoft come to an agreement
Yeah exactly. So if AOR was to have an official, cross platform league it would have to consist of a sub-league on each platform via Racenet where the results from each of those would be combined here on AOR. But I don't know if this is even being considered at the moment. I think it would be a good way to keep a higher number of participants and also a way for people, who aren't on the same platform and therefore don't communicate, to meet new people on this site.

Reactions: SamRacing

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Yeah exactly. So if AOR was to have an official, cross platform league it would have to consist of a sub-league on each platform via Racenet where the results from each of those would be combined here on AOR. But I don't know if this is even being considered at the moment. I think it would be a good way to keep a higher number of participants and also a way for people, who aren't on the same platform and therefore don't communicate, to meet new people on this site.
Yeah it would be good. It shouldn't be difficult to set up either and get the combined times!

Just need to try and get some coordinators and get something set up! :)

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Yeah I fell apart and ended up 20 seconds behind. Jordan is doing his at the mo but is about 30-40 seconds ahead
The Col de turini night stage completely ruined me, Half the stage with no lights hahahahahaha

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
Yeah it would be good. It shouldn't be difficult to set up either and get the combined times!

Just need to try and get some coordinators and get something set up! :)
I'll help a bit! And by articling on XB1 I actually slightly a very small little bit know the people on Xbox :D.

Reactions: Nitramsen

SamRacing

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 10, 2014
When is this going to restart/become an official league?

Last edited:

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
so maybe the ps4 guys can organise their own thread , as long as we are not talking about cross plattform leagues ?

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
The fastest person tends to be the most consistent so the fastest person usually wins...

MRT93

Junior Karter
Apr 28, 2016
Hello, I'm new here, just signed up to AOR.
If anybody is interested, I made polish league for XB1, but there is no need to be Pole to start ;)
RALLYMASTERS PL - rallies about 60km, class 2000s and 2010s
RALLYCUP PL - the same rallies as in RM but with less stages (max 40km), class 80s, R4 and Kit Cars.
Of course we have classification - overall and in class.
If you have any further questions, please contact me by xbox - risto giesche

Last edited by a moderator:

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hello, I'm new here, just signed up to AOR.
If anybody is interested, I made polish league for XB1, but there is no need to be Pole to start ;)
RALLYMASTERS PL - rallies about 60km, class 2000s and 2010s
RALLYCUP PL - the same rallies as in RM but with less stages (max 40km), class 80s, R4 and Kit Cars.
Of course we have classification - overall and in class.
If you have any further questions, please contact me by xbox - risto giesche
Hey mate! You are free to sign ip bit please don't advertice other leagues pn the site.