Not open for further replies.

VP_DamnDqniel

Pro Karter
Nov 15, 2017
Platform + League: PS4
League Coordinator: @DemoN @BosslyGaming
Date: 14/03/2019
Members Involved: @leefindlay04
Description: I knew he was faster with the soft tyres. I thought he couldnt divebomb me from so far away, but he did. So I left the door completly open but he still touched me and damaged my frontwing. Even if I didnt tried a switchback he would force me off the track and tbh Im sick of it. There are just no words needed anyomore. At the end of my evidence video are 2 screenshots which shows his abusive behaviour once again. Its absolutely unacceptable in my opinion and there should be no space for these non-sense provocation in a competition like that.
Evidence:

leefindlay04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 26, 2018
@leefindlay04

Your POV of this?
I will get my POV tonight, but regarding the “abusive comments”, it was nothing more than me just being sarcastic, I wasn’t very happy with Daniel’s driving against Dawidos, and he desynced him which my teammate got caught up in, so I was a little annoyed, so perhaps my move might’ve been optimistic but I didn’t feel any contact on my screen. I’ll post my POV up later.

Reactions: koldo and Smash

leefindlay04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 26, 2018
I will get my POV tonight, but regarding the “abusive comments”, it was nothing more than me just being sarcastic, I wasn’t very happy with Daniel’s driving against Dawidos, and he desynced him which my teammate got caught up in, so I was a little annoyed, so perhaps my move might’ve been optimistic but I didn’t feel any contact on my screen. I’ll post my POV up later.
this is my POV, I didn’t feel any contact so I didn’t know Daniel had damage

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked at this one and decided to take no further action.

This move was a legitimate overtake and was just inside of the limits - @VP_DamnDqniel could have avoided turning in to avoid damage, the position was no longer yours.

As for the comments, @leefindlay04 will be given an official warning for these actions. No direct penalty will be given this time.

Closed. @VP_DamnDqniel @leefindlay04

Reactions: leefindlay04
Status
Not open for further replies.