Division 1 - General Chat | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Division 1 - General Chat

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Welcome to the AORFA Division 1 general chat thread! Use this thread to organise fixtures and chat with the other members of Division 1.

Division 1 Members:

• TRL Schumacher (Olympique Lyonnais)
  • JordanMcGonigal (CSKA Moscow)
  • SamBradley17 (Derby County)
  • Allyrfc94 (Aston Villa)
  • Walsall35 (Cagliari)
  • dR Coazy (Sporting Lisbon)
  • Troyfmcg (Lokomotiv Moscow)
  • MrJonesyy (Shakhtar Donetsk)

Last edited by a moderator:

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Well, while i'm waiting for EA to sort out UT I thought i'd share a couple of personal goals. Think I have a good chance of winning the title but then again the other 7 guys are probably thinking the same. I expect the season to be VERY competitive, just looking forward to the first game! Good luck all.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I'm really looking forward for the league ahead and I'm also anticipating some extremely competitive games looking at the league's players. My personal aim is always going to be to win the title but last season I struggled to get results against the top players so it is an area I'm looking to work on for this season. Realistically, I would be happy with a top half finish but I want to avoid the relegation zone by a good margin if possible.

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I'm going to say that If I can finish as I did last season then this season is a success, winning is nice but I think this league will be extremely tough, due to the smaller size and the 4 star factor :) Which is a good thing, because nobody likes a procession ;)

Jimmy Leeky

Rookie
Feb 21, 2014
I'm going to be looking to defend my crown although maybe more difficult, as I am using a team which I don't have the most amount of experience with.

Just to make u guys aware.

I am away from

31 jul- 8 Aug
16 Aug-30Aug

Yes lots of holidays but I'll try to fit my games around them to the best I can.

So if u guys can put down times u can play me

So Sam and CPFC Brewer when can u lads play?

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
So Jimmy is away on Holiday, when he comes back you guys can play your games against him, but the people who haven't played yet could you please make sure you get both your games for this week done for Sunday 00:00am so we can have the table updated quickly :)

Also if anyone else is going on Holiday could you please PM one of the CODS, Cheers :)

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Try and get your games done guys, don't wont people falling behind this early on.

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Ok so after updating the fixtures/standings I have noticed the only game which hasn't been played without reason is Kurt vs Jonesy, so we are on top of it so far.

Don't forget Sam Bradley and Jimmy Leeky are both on holiday for at least another week so anyone who has them in there fixtures will need to wait until they are back.

Here are the dates of there Holiday.

Jimmy Leeky:
31 July- 8 August
16 August -30 August

SamBradley17:
28th July - 11th August

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Just to add onto what Jordan said I am also going away soon. This means that definitely this weeks games and maybe next weeks will have to be pushed back if you are playing me.

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
CPFC Brewer, Jimmy Leeky, MrJonesy and SamBradley17

When can you lads play? I don't want any of us falling behind on the fixtures!

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
CPFC Brewer and Jimmy Leeky when can you's play? Either your ignoring my messages or just dodging me but we need to play sometime this week

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Still to play Sambradley17 and CPFC Brewer, I know Sam is having trouble with his internet when we tried playing, Brewer is either never on xbox or cba replying to messages and forum posts!

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Jimmy and Brewer you have until tomorrow morning to play another game if not you're getting blacklisted.