Division 1 - General Chat | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Division 1 - General Chat

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Unfortunately Jimmy Leeky and CPFC Brewer have been blacklist and replace by dR Coazy and Allyrfc94. Please make them feel welcome, and please try and play all your games

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I'm gonna be looking to play some of my fixtures today, I need to play everyone apart from Jordan. If I see anyone online i'll probably drop you a message.

MrJonesyy

FM Coordinator
Staff member
FM Coordinator
Mar 4, 2014
Sorry lads haven't had xbox live for a while but have it now and I am ready to catch up!

Reactions: II OASIS I

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I think by my calculations I have won the league. I'm on 29 points after my two wins earlier today (i'll post results tomorrow) and Ally can only get to 28 points.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I think by my calculations I have won the league. I'm on 29 points after my two wins earlier today (i'll post results tomorrow) and Ally can only get to 28 points.
I haven't done the maths myself yet but presuming you are correct then congrats! Interestingly enough you are the only person I've never beat who I've played multiple times so clearly you deserve the championship as far as I'm concerned :)

MrJonesyy

FM Coordinator
Staff member
FM Coordinator
Mar 4, 2014
I've asked Allyrfc94 to play all day with no response so haven't got a clue what's gonna happen

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I just want to thank everyone for competing in season 2 of the AOR FIFA leagues. It hasn't been the smoothest season and many games were not played but to the dedicated players who stuck in there from the start to end I thank you for making our jobs easier. Obviously, all competitors from this season will be welcomed back for season 3 which will take part on FIFA 15, further details to follow. Officially, the champion and final standings will be presented together at a later point in the near future.