Division 1 - General Chat | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Division 1 - General Chat

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Sorry But I don't have time right now. I travel 5 days a week at my job and on weekends I have been busy. I will tell you all when I'm available
What's the situation atm man? I've got 2 games against you now that are yet to be played. Let me know please.

CPFC_BreweR

Formula Karter
Apr 30, 2014
Im available to play any of the games i need to catch up on this evening, Message me on xbox if you are ready to play

xxkrypto

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
Flight has been cancelled annoyingly so i have till Sunday to get games done.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Jordan think he played you last week and drew 0-0 but he can't remember, it hasn't been put in the results thread, do you remember playing him? @MrJonesyy

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
So yeah, the only games I have yet to play are my 3 games against @OTELL0. If you suddenly decide that you want to get back to me and play, then that would be nice - otherwise I hope I get the walkovers as I've certainly not been the one at fault for not playing them.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
So yeah, the only games I have yet to play are my 3 games against @OTELL0. If you suddenly decide that you want to get back to me and play, then that would be nice - otherwise I hope I get the walkovers as I've certainly not been the one at fault for not playing them.
Don't worry, you definitely will get walk overs.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
All Div 1 games have now been played and locked in. Standings to be revealed tomorrow.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
And with no further delay I am delighted to announce the final standings for Division 1!

It's been a good season with one our strongest Div 1's to date but the title winner was always going to be @KurtJP35 or @JordanMcGonigal . It came down to the final match of the season but after Harry and Kurt drew 2-2 in both games 2 and 3 it meant that Kurt finished a point behind Jordan.

So, congratulations @JordanMcGonigal on winning the AOR FIFA league! It's been a well deserved title and let's hope it's not the last for you. Good luck for forecoming seasons too.

Also, well done to @TroyzeH , @MrJonesyy and @xxkrypto on staying up and getting the chance to challenge for the title next season.

Unfortunately for @CPFC_BreweR , @FisiFan91 and @OTELL0 who couldn't stay up, it's going to be a trip down to Division 2 where they'll be given another chance at fighting their ways back to the top. It was a close draw with Harry but a slip up right at the end just cost him those vital 2 extra points. Fisi gave it his hardest too but fell just short of the opposition around him.

I look forward to next season where I anticipate the strongest Division 1 we've ever seen here in the AOR!

Thanks,
Kurt.

Champions:
S1 - Jimmy Leeky
S2 - TRL Schumacher
S3 - AOR KurtJP
S4 - JordanMcGonigal

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Well, I did my best against some great opposition. I might have finished 7th, but to be only 5 points away from 3rd is better than what I would have expected going into the season.