F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Shaw lXl
Marseille
Vs
PSV
I Jason97F1 I

Scorers: Narsingh, Lestienne x2
Hate my team. Dominate possession, even had far better passing % than you which is crazy, cause the passing in Marseille's team is woeful.

Scored on your first attack, a rebound and a back-post cutback. Meh, another season fighting to stay up. Really should have tried the teams out this season, Marseille are garbage looooool

LST Viperz

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 27, 2014
LST Viperz
CSKA Moscow
vs
1899 Hoffenheim
JordanMcGonigal

Scorers:
1899 Hoffenheim: Schwegler, Elyounoussi

Think this seasons gonna be similar to the last one unfortunately.

Jiggy

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 5, 2015
Jiggy
Leicester
Vs
Palace
Smithy

GS - Vardy, Mahrez & Gayle

GG smithy - felt like i controlled the game but was still a close contest! Both had a dodgey goal imo but a good 3 points keeps me going :) gd luck for the rest of the season and i look forward to the replay

CallumBCFC19

1-time AOR X360 F5 Champion
Jun 2, 2014
Jiggy
Leicester
Vs
Palace
Smithy

GS - Vardy, Mahrez & Gayle

GG smithy - felt like i controlled the game but was still a close contest! Both had a dodgey goal imo but a good 3 points keeps me going :) gd luck for the rest of the season and i look forward to the replay
GG, scrappy game imo, just couldn't string two passes together. Probably the best defensive performance I've had this season but just need to improve in creating chances. Hopefully get 3 points next time round

Jiggy

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 5, 2015
GG, scrappy game imo, just couldn't string two passes together. Probably the best defensive performance I've had this season but just need to improve in creating chances. Hopefully get 3 points next time round
Out of people in this league i enjoy playing you the least, because you defend well against me :)

Reactions: CallumBCFC19

Jiggy

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 5, 2015
Jiggy
Leicester
Vs
Boca Juniors
Kurt

GS - Amartey

GG @KurtJP35 - had a pretty good 1st half with a few chances denied thanks to some wonderful goal keeping. The 2nd half was more tense and kurt almost got an equaliser till simpson popped up on the line to block a goal bound effort!!

Unlucky kurt was a tough game and good luck for the reat of the season

Reactions: KurtJP35

Stoo

F1 2nd Driver
Jul 3, 2015
StuartB949
Sunderland
Vs
Celta Vigo
@Blackstahill

GS: Sunerland - Defoe x 1, Borini x 2, Lens x 1. Celta Vigo - Hernandez

Good game. Lens took the lead in the 8th min and blackstahill punched his table, releasing his power cable and obviously disconnectiong the game xD We just restarted the game, he scored an own goal and we played on from the 8th minute.

I played a decent game and made good chances but also missed some chances. Blackstahill held the ball very patiently and at times it was a struggle for me to get on possession. I believe this is why the ridiculous goalscoring form stopped as he simply had a good share of the ball. Still happy to get another win before el fifaco with @Jiggy this week.

GG Blackstahill

Blackstahill

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 25, 2015
Blackstahill
Celta vigo
vs
Ajax
@Troyfmcg
Scorers: Beauvue x2, Radoja, Nolito. Cerny, Bazoer, Klaasen

Finally got my first win, Although i think i could have had 2-3 wins by now but i just havent played good. gg @Troyfmcg

Stoo

F1 2nd Driver
Jul 3, 2015
@ADC Racer
Sampdoria
Vs
Sunderland
StuartB949

GS: Sunderland - Borini x 1, Defoe x 1. Samdopria - unsure

**** my internet. Every time someone in my house turns on the 360 and watches Netflix, I get the most ridiculous lag. And trust me, they watch it every night so it's incredibly frustrating. Nonetheless churks and I tried to get a game done even if it was laggy as we couldn't arrange a match beforehand. The game was a little laggy but it was just about playable and I was winning 2-1 on the 72nd min when it went to shut and lagged us both out. We decided to start a new game and we agreed to play the first 20 mins with the score essentially being 2-1. We lasted thirteen mins of that game...Churks was happy for the score to stay 2-1 rather than play a further 7 mins of a new game. So hopefully that is fine by the cod team and kudos to churks sportsmanship.

Thank God I'm getting fibre on the 23rd so I can hopefully actually play Xbox at night.

GG Churks and sorry for my connection.

• Funny
Reactions: Blackstahill

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
@tam french
Shakthar

v

Marseille
Shaw lXl

Scorers: Batshuayi, Diarra, Isla, DjeDje & Fletcher; Bernard.

2-0 up in 70th min, bring on Stevie Fletcher and it finishes 5-1. Coincidence? I think not

ADC Racer

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 14, 2016
@LST Viperz
CSKA
VS
Sampdoria

Scorers.
Muriel (samp)
Musa (CSKA)

Close game. Had loads of chances but poor finishing from my strikers. Akinfeev made a great save from a corner. My keeper made some crucial save too. Thought I passed to ball well and defended reasonably with my slow as f defenders. Musa was just too quick.

Had a chance in injury time but quagliarella couldn't find the right cross to muriel on his own in front of goal gutted.

Oh well into the next one. Wish id picked a better team. Kinda pinned my hopes on memories of Muriel, Cassano and Quagliarella on FUT of old. FIFA 13 or something like that.

LST Viperz

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 27, 2014
LST Viperz
CSKA Moscow
vs
Shakhtar Donetsk
tamFrench

Scorers:
CSKA Moscow: Shirokov, Olanare(x2)
Shakhtar Donetsk: (Not sure as tamfrench left as final whistle blew)

Finally a win for me. I have come to the conclusion that Musa isn't very good unfortunately nice to finally score a few struggling to find the net in previous games. GG