Division 1 - Results | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Division 1 - Results

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Stoo

F1 2nd Driver
Jul 3, 2015
Stoo
Sunderland
Vs
Crystal Palace
@Smithycity99

GS: Sunderland - Cattermole x 1, Van aanholt x 1. Palace - Cabaye x 1.

First league game in about 3 weeks and it's good to be winning again. Game was very tight with it mostly being a possession battle and few chances due to good defending from both sides. A bit like most of the knockout games that we're currently seeing in the Euros. Many call it boring but I actually like these type of matches (well at least playing in them) as it shows both teams are well matched, know how to keep the ball well and are good at defending. Smithy scored in the 82nd min or so to cancel out cattermole's first half header but I got a lucky break in the 88th min when I passed a free kick on the edge of area into the box due to smithy putting a man on the line. Kirchcoff took an almighty defender swing at it and it deflected off van aanholt, deceiving the GK. Smithy ought to feel hard done by for not getting anything out of this game but I'm just happy to win again and even just play an aor league match again.

Now to hopefully play people more regularly and build a solid run.

GG Smithy!

CallumBCFC19

1-time AOR X360 F5 Champion
Jun 2, 2014
Stoo
Sunderland
Vs
Crystal Palace
@Smithycity99

GS: Sunderland - Cattermole x 1, Van aanholt x 1. Palace - Cabaye x 1.

First league game in about 3 weeks and it's good to be winning again. Game was very tight with it mostly being a possession battle and few chances due to good defending from both sides. A bit like most of the knockout games that we're currently seeing in the Euros. Many call it boring but I actually like these type of matches (well at least playing in them) as it shows both teams are well matched, know how to keep the ball well and are good at defending. Smithy scored in the 82nd min or so to cancel out cattermole's first half header but I got a lucky break in the 88th min when I passed a free kick on the edge of area into the box due to smithy putting a man on the line. Kirchcoff took an almighty defender swing at it and it deflected off van aanholt, deceiving the GK. Smithy ought to feel hard done by for not getting anything out of this game but I'm just happy to win again and even just play an aor league match again.

Now to hopefully play people more regularly and build a solid run.

GG Smithy!
GG. It was a good game with very few chances and when I scored I thought I'd got a point but I gave away a stupid free kick and it was 2-1. At least i was better then the 7-3

• Agree
Reactions: Stoo

LST Viperz

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 27, 2014
LST Viperz
CSKA Moscow
vs
Crystal Palace
Smithycity99

Goalscorers:
CSKA Moscow: Shirokov, Panchenko
Crystal Palace: Cabaye

GG Smithy

Reactions: KurtJP35

CallumBCFC19

1-time AOR X360 F5 Champion
Jun 2, 2014
Cant believe that should've of won let alone lose. Never even tested my goal till the 65th minute and it was obviously a goal, then to make matters worse he scores in the last minute. Feel like England

GG

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
@JordanMcGonigal
Hoffenheim
vs
Shaktar Donetsk
SoggyCabbages

Scorers: Schwegler x1, Volland x1.

Not bad for my first game on XB1. Felt real clunky for most of it then it suddenly hit me about 70 minutes in that I hadn't changed the power asisstance settings which I normally have on (because I'm a noob). Then it felt a little better from 70 minutes onwards. Good game Jordan

Reactions: JordanMcGonigal

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
JordanMcGonigal
Hoffenheim
vs
Marseille
Shaw IXI

Scorers Kramaric (x3), Batshuyi(x1), Isla(x1)

After I went 3-0 my team decided they were no longer capable of completing a single pass...

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Shaw lXl
Marseille

v

Hoffenheim
@JordanMcGonigal

Scorers: Batshuayi & Isla; Krameric (x3)

Wow. Worst loss I've ever experienced, how Jordan scored 3 i'll never know. Well, the fact my defence cocked up 3 times and put Krameric through 1on1 might have helped :p

Just another one of those games, if I even had 1 goal scoring chance like any 'I' gave up I wouldn't be looking at a loss lol

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Shaw lXl
Marseille

v

Hoffenheim
@JordanMcGonigal

Scorers: Batshuayi & Isla; Krameric (x3)

Wow. Worst loss I've ever experienced, how Jordan scored 3 i'll never know. Well, the fact my defence cocked up 3 times and put Krameric through 1on1 might have helped :p

Just another one of those games, if I even had 1 goal scoring chance like any 'I' gave up I wouldn't be looking at a loss lol
Felt like Christmas with all the gifts that came my way during the first 60 minutes ahaha

Reactions: Shaw lXl

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
KurtJP35
Boca Juniors
vs
PSV
I Jason97F1 I

Scorers: Carrizo (x1), de Jong (x1)

A fair result for both sides. Jason had the far better first half with me only really having a single chance (a fast counter-attack at that too) and I had the stronger second half. Was happy when I got a free-kick from my optimal range (30-35 yards) as I knew I had a good chance and with Tevez I managed to hit the inside of the post. Got lucky with the rebounded header going in and, at that point at least, I feel Jason was unfortunate to be behind. Sadly I was only able to hold onto my lead for about 20 real world seconds before I sloppily let a long shot from de Jong beat my keeper. Honestly it was poor by me as I didn't pressure enough, perhaps surprised to be ahead due to my recent record :p A disheartening way to throw 3 points but I have no real complaints as Jason could have easily scored during his first half dominance. Good luck for the rest of your season mate!

Reactions: Jason97F1

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Game 1
KurtJP35
Boca Juniors
vs
Shakhtar Donetsk
SoggyCabbages

A comfortable first game and an overall deserved win. My 2nd goal was complete BS (a clear foul on his player) but the penalty was the right call and my third goal was a simple move to seal the game. Harry didn't have too many chances in this match either so all in all a pleasing 3 points.

Game 2
KurtJP35
Boca Juniors
vs
Shakhtar Donetsk
SoggyCabbages

Unlike the first game this was far less a secure win. Harry should have drew here with him hitting the post right at the start of the game and right at the end (that 90th minute post shot was painful to watch, even for me). He put in a good range of shots to challenge my keeper who, for a nice change, decided to actually be a keeper. The goal was probably my best of the season, a nice technical move leading to a clean finish from Tevez. Will likely upload that for the GOTS competition since I'm pretty happy with it. Nice to score 7/9 points from these games but certainly areas to improve on still.

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Game 1
KurtJP35
Boca Juniors
vs
Shakhtar Donetsk
SoggyCabbages

A comfortable first game and an overall deserved win. My 2nd goal was complete BS (a clear foul on his player) but the penalty was the right call and my third goal was a simple move to seal the game. Harry didn't have too many chances in this match either so all in all a pleasing 3 points.

Game 2
KurtJP35
Boca Juniors
vs
Shakhtar Donetsk
SoggyCabbages

Unlike the first game this was far less a secure win. Harry should have drew here with him hitting the post right at the start of the game and right at the end (that 90th minute post shot was painful to watch, even for me). He put in a good range of shots to challenge my keeper who, for a nice change, decided to actually be a keeper. The goal was probably my best of the season, a nice technical move leading to a clean finish from Tevez. Will likely upload that for the GOTS competition since I'm pretty happy with it. Nice to score 7/9 points from these games but certainly areas to improve on still.

Yep results correct.

I just can't get the knack of Fifa on XB1, to me it just feels different from 360. Plus Shaktar aren't actually much cop. :D

First game penalty maybe but 2nd goal was definitely a foul.

That 90th minute chance on the 2nd game just made my eyes bleed.

Reactions: KurtJP35

LST Viperz

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 27, 2014
LST Viperz
CSKA Moscow
vs
Celta Vigo
blackstahill

Scorers:
CSKA Moscow: Musa (x2)
Celta Vigo: N/A